Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » long awaited praise report

Author Topic: long awaited praise report
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow saved&forgiven -what a refreshing testimony amidst the many storms and weariness of life. [spiny]

Thanks for sharing. [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thankful
Advanced Member
Member # 5024

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Thankful     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
saved&forgiven,

What an awesome testimony! Thankyou for sharing it with us, and I praise God with you for your healing! [Smile] It's so wonderful to hear testimonies about how God works in people's lives, and to just marvel at His goodness. Isn't He awesome?

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saved&forgiven
Community Member
Member # 5041

Icon 6 posted      Profile for saved&forgiven   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was born with my right leg shorter and weaker than my left. So growing up I walked funny. When I was about four years old my leg broke during a pillow fight. I had ran into the sofa's hard spot at the bottom.
For years I had surgery and for years it wasn't healing straight. I prayed all the time for my leg to heal straight and healthly. My senior year of school I had the choice of whether to have surgery before or after graduation. Since I couldn't choose the doctor gave me a few months to think about.
After weeks of thinking and worrying about it, I decided not to think about it, to let God tell me somehow.
One day as I watched TV in my parnets room, I felt the need to change the channel, so I did. I stopped on the christian channel. They were preaching a sermon. It wasn't what they were talking about that I heard. Someone was talking to me through the TV. The voice said to have the surgery in October like the doctor said to, and not to worry if my leg will heal straight after the surgery, that it will be taken care of. When the day came to tell the docotr if I wanted the surgery, I said yes.
I got the surgery and tried not to worry about it, but I did some. Now about over a year after the surgery, my leg is healing! Slowing but very surely. I thank God for listening to my prayers for so long.
He is still healing me physically, spiritually and etc.

--------------------
This could be the day I see my miracle!

Posts: 7 | From: League City, Texas | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement