Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Long overdue praise report

Author Topic: Long overdue praise report
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank-you for this praise report mohawk. Praying that all of your financial needs will be met and that you will be able to lead this young lady to the Lord. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 6 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the praise report I've been promising for about ...mmnfh... months now. [Roll Eyes]

Many of the things I wish to lift up in praise here were stuff I requested prayer about in the prayer forum. I thank everyone who stood with me in those prayers, and continue to do so.

First let me say that Jesus is Lord and all power is given unto Him, amen. He is my Lord and He is wonderful. [clap2]

Though my health issues are not completely gone, they are on the run, praise Him. God lead me to a great doctor that I am comfortable with, who communicates with me well, and whose advice and prescriptions are effective. He is a wise man, with a no-nonsense approach to healing... willing to advise natural remedies where applicable rather than insist on medicines that line someone's pockets at my expense. My prayer now is that I will be able to cover the expenses that have been necessary. I got two less-than-modest bills this week--I pray that God will likewise lead me to the solutions to these costs.

I prayed for learning and opportunity regarding my field of interest, which is filmmaking and entertainment. I already am a semi-professional in this field, but want so much to take it to the next level--to be a fully working professional able to make a decent living. I realize what a tall order this seems in light of the financial needs I have already expressed a need for prayer about... but I have seen God do so much that is, well, inexplicable, and illustrative of His supreme power, that I am encouraged to pray even for things that may not outwardly make sense when viewed together, but are equally valid in my heart, and I believe, in His eyes--and could very well be part of His plan for me, despite the differences. Just last week I was accepted into a series of adult classes toward earning a Videographer's certificate--which could mean employment in the future, in a branch of the industry that is new and untried. Every bit helps, praise Him.

The most unbelievable thing that happened was that God lead a young lady into my life, after I have been alone for many years and thought I would be that way for a long time to come. The love and affection we have is astonishing, and already we have been boons to one another. She is not a churchgoer, but we have been such a perfect fit otherwise, and she is not opposed to my own beliefs in God--so I believe there is a reason perhaps for this union besides being an addition to each other's lives. I ask everyone reading to pray with me on this, that I may be a fully understanding instrument to God's plan regarding her.

These are just some of the blessings He has poured out--and I thank Him publicly, before all my friends on this BBS. Praise Jesus, the son of God, who is Himself God, the Word incarnate, from beginning to end, alpha and omega, who's return is eminent. May Your Kingdom come, and Will be done, Father. Amen.

[Cool]

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement