Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » How God Moved Miraculously in My Life

Author Topic: How God Moved Miraculously in My Life
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great lessons to be learned evangelistdare - thanks for sharing. God is SO faithful!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evangelistdare
Advanced Member
Member # 4746

Icon 15 posted      Profile for evangelistdare   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in June . of 1999 GOD called me into His service..

in JULY the following month on a friday July 16th i received a phone call from someone i knew and who was lost.

this person asked me for a favor and when i gave it some thought i had to say no ...

well this person became extremely angry and beligerent to the point of cursing at the top of his lungs over the phone.

i had made plans to pick this person up from the hospital about noon that day and now nothing but dread filled me..i spoke to the secretary on the floor he was a patient on and she said he could be heard down the hall he was that loud...

i felt that this person was really going to show out when i got there to pick him up and now i was really not only dreading it but fear just struck me.....

i got in my truck to go and pick him up and when i pulled out onto the highway , well the dam inside me broke and i remeber looking up and crying out , father i am so scaired.

as soon as i said those words i felt the Lord's prescense above my truck. and i mean i felt him right there righ t above that triuck.and immediately GOD spoke and He said this:.........

" sylvia, do u not trust me"?

and when he asked me tht , i said father i trust you,

and when i said that i felt HIS awesome prescense right at my window. so close i could have reached out and touched HIS face ,thats how close He was to my window ..and He spoke a gain.these are His words.

" sylvia( my first name) I am going ahead of you and I AM going to take care of things, and when u get there, everything will be ALRIGHT.I AM going right now"

and i could here the compassion and eagernes in HIS VOICE to console me and comfort and calm me..

it was like, sylvia Im heere whats wrong and I will help u.like so EAGER EAGER AND READY TO COME TO MY DEFENSE......

after He said I AM going right now,

i felt the prescense of angels all around HIM..

Then after He had spoken these words i felt His presence along with the prescense of the angels that were wiuth Him
soar ahead of me along the left side of the road.yet i knew He was with me still..

then i felt joy and peace just flood my very being. and i began to laugh and cry and praise GOD..I cannot but help remember the scriptures ." Jesus Christ , the same yesterday , today and forever ".....heb..."For I AM THE LORD, I CHANGE NOT". Malachi 3...

That day, the LORD MORE than PROVED that to me..

on the 4th of SEPT. once again GOD moves in my life in an awesome way..

once again it was on a friday about 12:30 pm or a little after...i and my husband had laid down to take a nap and he had already fallen asleep and i had my headset on listening to gospel music when the lord spoke again.....and these were his words:

"steve is going to die .. steve is going to die soon"....

i said lord is that you?.
i knew it was , i really dont know why i asked....
again He spoke those words.....

steve was my husband ......i got up from the bed after lying there ttalking to the lord for a good while about this...

He didnt tell me how soon, soon was.just soon.i got up and called my sister and she wasnt home so i left a message for her to call me.

then i called my daughter in law and she wasnt home. so i left her a message to call me...

about an hour later or more , she was at my door..instead of calling she thought she would stop by.

she lived right down the road from me , her and my son..

anyway..i told her what the lord had told me and i will never forget that look in her eyes.

you see she is lost.but she looked dead at me and i said do u beleive it?

and she said..YES I BELEIVE IT....thank GOD for that..

a while later my sister called and i told her also what the lord had told me..and yes she beleived it as well.....i never told steve.....i didnt have too.. i felt GOD LET HIM KNOW . HE KNEW ....4days later he passed away at home..

Two days later on thursday GOD moved again in my life.i was sitting in the recliner at around 1 pm and talking to the LORD as i sat there...

The lord begin to speak and tell me about HIS GREAT LOVE FOR HIS CHILDREN AND HOW HE FELT THE SAME AS US WHEN WE LOVE OUR CHILDREN AND WANTED TO PROTECT THEM.

When HE finished telling me ,

immediately i saw a vision of HIM off in a pasture and HE began to speak and tell me what i was seeing .

i saaw people behind him and there were only a few .and HE said.....

" I AM in this pasture with my children and about this pasture is a fence
and the veiw broadened and HE said across this fence is satan and the lost
and immediately it was like the lens on a camera widened its view and i saw accross the fence in the direction the lord was looking and i saw the lost in this pasture and it was full.

the people there were head to head and shoulder to shoulder and a darkness hung over them as if it were a dark mist or dark cloud i could not discern what it was.

but the point the lord was making to me , was the number of the lost compared to the number of the saved that .only a few people stood behind christ in HIS pasture and the other one was full

packed to the brim u might say.

after this i was immediately taken up in the spirit of GOD and i was in a pasture and JESUS stood in front of me .

His back towards me and he was at the fence loooking out at the lost ,
and then i was taken down into a valley of this pasture to my right and saw a man and the look on his face was so sad and hopeless .
just complete despair over him and he walked as a dead man and christians will know what i mean...

the man was lost. i cannot tell you what he looked like .
just what i saw on his face and the way he walked and his statue was sort of small .

then immediately i was back where i was at the beginning standing behind the LORD JESUS.......Before i go any further i want to say that while i was in the SPIRIT with the LORD

I had no memory of this place called earth.

my rthought process had come to a complete stop.

the only thing i had left was.......

hearing and seeing.....

I saw, I heard.....

thats it......

now as i stood behind the lord i saw a woman accross the fence and she was on her knees praying head down.salt and pepper hair pulled back from her face...the LORD spoke and He said

"When one of these get saved here i come , and i saw HIS left hand hit the fence that he was standing at and over HE went.i didnt see HIM cross it , i knew what he was doing.i just knew.

over on the other side in front of me he was walking to her and i saw HIS left arm and hand go out as if he were knocking someone back or down.

and as his arm went our HE SAID.

THIS IS satan..

i didnt see satan ,

the lord said it was satan.

and the lord was right at that woman who was praying accepting HIM AS SAVIOUR , and HE bent over and pointed at her and said these words to satan

"THIS IS MY CHILD , AND YOU CANNOT TOUCH HER, YOU CANNOT TOUCH HER , YOU CANNOT TOUCH HER UNLESS YOU GET PERMISSION FROM ME".....THOSE WERE HIS ORDERS TO satan ...

then He picked her up in His arms and carried her accross the fence into HIS FOLD.....I didnt see HIM pick her up i knew what he was doing...i just knew......

then he began to tell me about the backsliden and then i was back in my chair at home.......i am so thankful for all of the things GOD did in my life and HE wasnt finished yet with all of the miraculous things......

two days later on a saturday nite 4days now after my husbands passing away.i was at home alone.everyone had left and i just felt suddenly alone.....i walked into the kitchen , i was hungry , i really dont know if i had eaten that day , but as i walked into the kitchen i just began to weep.....

i stood at the counter and wept for a few minutes and then walked over to the frig and got myself a hushpuppy out and walked into the dining room where my microwave sat on the microwave cabinet..and i put the hushpuppy in and stood there for a second , then i looked down and that was the exact place they had laid my husband to do cpr on him 4days before tht......

i just started crying and i looked up and said father , i feel so alone.
and when i said that.

i felt HIS PRESCENSE ABOVE ME ,RIGHT ABOVE THE MICROWAVE CABINET AND HE SPOKE THESE WORDS

"YOU ARE NOT ALONE" AND WHEN HE SAID THAT I FELT HIS PRESCENSE AT MY RIGHT SIDE AND HE SAID" I AM HERE".

His prescense was so strong i could bearly move...

i was frozen in my tracks....
i just stood there and wept as HE stood beside me..

i just wanted to cry on his shoulder but i was afraid to move .

so i stood there ,
,HIS GLORY WAS THE STRONGEST I HAD EVER FELT .I MEAN IT WAS AWESOME....

I t was like JOHN SAID....I WAS AS A DEAD MAN , BU T I STOOD AND DIDNT FALL.....

when i had finished crying i went into the bedroom . I didnt feel HIS Presence like i had a few minutes earlier.i knew he was there but his glory was not there now.....

now let me say this..I

KNOW MY GOD IS THE SAME GOD WHO PARTED THOSE WATERS FOR MOSES.

I KNOW HE IS THE SAME GOD WHO DELIVERED DANIEL I N THE LIONS DEN......
GOD NEVER CHANGES....PERIOD......HE IS AN UNCHANGING GOD.

.AND LET ME SAY THIS ALSO BRETHEREN.

HE IS NO RESPECTOR OF PERSONS.....

WHAT HE DID FOR THEM HE WILL DO FOR YOU AND ME.......

YES HE WILL.......

HE LOVES THEM NO MORE
THAN HE LOVES US.

WE ARE HIS CHILDREN AND HE LOVES US THE SAME

AND HE WILL COME TO OUR DEFENSE WHEN WE NEED HIM....

HE IS ANXIOUS AND EAGER TO HELP US...

HE IS JOHNNY ON THE SPOT FOLKS.

HE DOES NOT TARRY WHEN ONE OF HIS CHILDREN NEED HIM...

one of the things HE told me as i sat in that chair on thursday beforee i saw the vision and before i was caught up in the SPIRIT.
HE SAID THESE WORDS

"I KNOW MY CHILDREN AND I KNOW THEIR CRY , AND WHEN I HEAR THAT CRY, THAT CRY OF DISTRESS I AM THERE BEFORE THEM ARMS OPEN AND STRETCHED WIDE".....

AND AMEN AND PRAISE GOD HE IS...I am so thankful for all of these wonderful loving compassionate acts GOD did for me in my life ,,so thankful people.....but i am most thankful that 30 years ago HE HAD MERCY ON A POOR SINNER AND SAVED MY ONCE LOST WRETCHED VILE SOUL.....THAT HE MADE ME HIS OWN .THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR SAVING GRACE.....

GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU BRETHEREN AND PLEASE REMEMEBER..GOD ALMIGHTY LOVES YOU. WE ARE THE APPLE OF HIS EYES AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHERS AND SISTERS.HE IS ALWAYS THERE WHEN WE NEED HIM.ALWAYS.READY WILLING AND EAGER TO HELP US.....PLEASE DOMT FORGET THAT.....EVER....EVEN THOUGH WE CANNOT FEEL HIM THERE ALL THE TIME......>>>>>HE IS THERE RIGHT WITH US

--------------------
In Christ's service always, Evangelist Dare

Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Posts: 177 | From: n.c. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement