Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » God is good!

Author Topic: God is good!
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow - praise the Lord!! [hyper]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good news. The Lord gives and takes away, Blessed be the name of the Lord. Amen [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the time!

My brother and his family are very poor. For all intents and purposes, they were pretty much being evicted from their current rental situation. They have been stressing about what they (he, his wife, and two children) were going to do. My brother can't work and is seeking disability, and my sister-in-law cannot make ends meet (obvious at this point, I know). Well, thankfully, my parents stepped up to the plate and are buying them a trailer and putting it on their land. They have found a trailer and are going through the processes of inspections right now. Praise God for His faithfulness!

[clap2]

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement