Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Two more lost sheep are found

Author Topic: Two more lost sheep are found
Study
Advanced Member
Member # 3991

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Study   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RedKermit

Welcome! That is beautiful what God has done in your family life.

Proverbs 22:6 holds true.

6 - Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

I have my granddaughter in training now we both attend Sunday school and Church service after. She’s in training now! She share with me in the car on the way back home what she has learned each Sunday. Her favorite saying when she speaks of God, Jesus and the Lord is “right grandma” I have to correct her sometime.

The hardest thing for me was when she talked about her Auntie who had passed away, then a year ago. She wanted to call her in Heaven. This took me completely off guard. My only reply was to tell her there was no phones in Heaven, but you can speak to God through your heart and ask him to give Autie a message.

Praise the Lord for he is worthy to be praise!

--------------------
http://www.biblenotebooks.com
The book no Christian should be without!

Posts: 364 | From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome redkermit!

Yes, this place can be a bit overwhelming at times. But, we are all Brothers and Sisters in Christ and come together in Him. Yes, there are outsiders who try and tear us all down but that's why we stand strong in Him. My advice is to just relax and get involved in the subjects that interest you. If you feel tense or whatever, just go to one of the 'happier' topics. [Wink]

That is wonderful about your family. God is bringing the flock together isn't He? [Smile] I will keep you and your family in my prayers. May Jesus shine His love down on you and keep you and your family strong.

God bless. [Prayer]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is so awesome about your family members. I believe in the power of prayer and also in the power of seeds planted when we were children. So many of us raised in Christian homes rebelled and turned away, only to later (sometimes, much later) find ourselves desperate for the chance to make Jesus lord of our lives.

Praise God that the prodigal son or daughter is always welcomed back instead of being turned out into the fields as we deserve! Look how God was able to work through your sister once she rededicated her life, by letting her be a witness to her husband so that he was eventually saved too [Smile] That is wonderful!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After stumbling across this site, I was wary about registering and posting here, as after reading through so many topics, it seemed that all that some did was argue and try to prove each other wrong. The site is a little overwhelming with all the different main topics and the hundreds of threads in each one, so it took me a while to discover the praise reports and testimonies. So, I would like to share a couple of mine.

I grew up in a Christian home, and all of my siblings have turned from the Lord at some point in their lives. With one of my brothers, it was when he was a teen. He is now 33, and just re-committed his life to the Jesus Christ within the last year. It seemed at times that he was a lost cause, but we never quit praying, and the Lord answered our prayers!

The other is my brother-in-law. My sister was living with him when she recommitted her life (this was around 17 years ago), and gave him the ultimatum that he either marry her or they were through. Well, he married her, and 17 years later he has also accepted Jesus Christ as his Savior.

God is doing great things in my family, and it is wonderful to see His mighty hand at work.

God bless!

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement