Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » I Thank Yeshua 4 my New Bunny!!!

Author Topic: I Thank Yeshua 4 my New Bunny!!!
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 14 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is absolutely Beautiful and softer then anything I've felt.

What's so Incredible is that she's already affectionate to all three of us. I did a lot of research while waiting to hear if we could adopt her and all the articles said that a majority of bunnies take at Least two weeks to be comfortable in their new homes. Pumpkin took about 2 hours! Once she got out of the cage she was hopping all around the area (we have her in the living room which is dog/cat proofed by a wooden dog fence). It only took her 10 minutes to come over to Steven and I and within the hour she was nuzzeling my hand to caress and stroke her little head. What a Blessing!!!

I must admit I have a small zoo LOL 2 dogs (one yellow Lab and one very large black Belgin Sheepdog), 1 cat (who lives up to his name "Goofy"), 2 guinea pigs (Jazzy & Spazzy who also live up to their names) and 2 toads I brought home from my parents beachhouse LOL!

Of all God's Wonderous Creations I have to say the Animals are my favorites! Praise God for Animals! [clap2]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww, she is so cute. I pray she will be a blessing to your family and that you guys will be a blessing to her. God gave us the responsibility of taking care of all of his creation, so I feel blessed myself to be able to take care of my two cats.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is absolutly darling, and lovely coloring. [thumbsup2]

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm praising and thanking the Lord for allowing my adoption request to go through on this Beautiful Dutch Bunny we've named "Pumpkin"

We picked her up today and she's the Most Lovable Bunny I've ever met!!!!

-

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement