Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » my son, Jonathon

Author Topic: my son, Jonathon
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been making it a point to tell everyone within his earshot of how good he's been at school. I want him to know how good it feels to have someone praising him and acknowledging his good behavior.

I haven't heard from the school yet today!!! Praise God!!

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terrific news, Bat Elohim!! Praying that Jonathan is learning lessons from all of these great reports. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you Ripp...

Guess what! He brought home a GOOD note yesterday! The teachers told me he had another wonderful day!

Praise God! Praise God! Praise GOD!!!!

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise God! I'm glad to hear that Bat. [Smile] I will pray for his continued success. [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Thank you Mrs. Betty,

I'm pretty sure I was ADHD as well. Like you, i can't sit still and watch tv. I have to be doing something else. My mom is the same way.

At the moment I'm working on a Latch-work rug, but even still I get bored with it after about 15-20 minutes and have to get up and do something else.

I guess it is genetic.

Thanks for your prayers!

I'm still just SO thankful that he had a good day yesterday and I am praying that he was good today, I haven't heard anything yet!

Blessings for you and your daughter!
Joanna.

--------------------

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise God!

I suffered from ADHD, as a child. Back then they did not know it was an illness. But, my first teacher sent notes home from school saying in the middle of class, I would get up from my desk and hop on one leg. Back then they thought the answer was to paddle you. My daughter has it too. The good news it does get better with age. I know that God helped me because my mom used to always have me prayed for, for being so nervous.
It never goes away completely. With me I can't just watch tv. I will be doing needle work or surfing the web, when watching tv. But, God is merciful and things are much better for me and my daughter and I will be praying for your son.
God bless you, honey.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

I have a praise report!!!

My son, Jonathon, is ADHD with the defiance and implusive disorders. He has been put in ISS (in-school-suspension) four times since school started and paddled at school countless times.
Last night his teacher called me and said that Jonathon was the model student yesterday in class! She had nothing but good to say about his behavior!
I have been praying continuously for him to have at least one good day so that he could see what it was like to NOT get in trouble at school, so that he might like it and try to have more good days!
I praise God for what I believe was a miracle!
Friday Jonathon was in ISS, Monday he got put back in ISS, Tuesday he had his perfect day!
Oh, by the way, Jonathon is only 9 years old.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement