Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » He is working here

Author Topic: He is working here
blackrose52
Member # 3372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackrose52     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It it just wonderful how he is right on time. He is so awesome!!!!!!! Praise his name. Amen

--------------------
Big B Town

Posts: 6 | From: Beaumont TX | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackrose52
Member # 3372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackrose52     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise the LORD, I am so happy to be among friends. Have a great day.

--------------------
Big B Town

Posts: 6 | From: Beaumont TX | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise Yahweh for his infinite love for us!

Good Report my Sister

barry&Melisa

[dance] [dance] [dance] [dance] [wiggle7] [hyper] [thumbsup2]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wonderful_sky
Advanced Member
Member # 1808

Icon 10 posted      Profile for wonderful_sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need a sign, a sign to put in my front yard, one that says, He is working here!! . His time, how I sometimes get discouraged waiting for His time. Yes, I am someone that wants what I need right now! I know that many are like me. So, first, don't be discouraged, He is working!
Better get to the story...
Earlier this year we seemed to be struck by one bad event after another. In one week, the transmission went out of Jim's truck, my van burned, and with 5 kids we were left without a way to get to work, groceries, even church. At the time I did not realize the blessing of Jim's boss letting him drive the work van back and forth so he could at least go to work. We also used it to get groceries, even though Jim went and I said home with the kids (only seats 2). My daughter's boyfriend picked them up to go to church and we drove the work van as well. Along with the burning of the van, my 15 month old son's car seat was burned beyond repair. I really could not afford to replace it, so we were in search of a used carseat. Again I became discouraged, called the highway patrol, called friends, church members, no one had one. Jim came across, not one, but two!!! in an empty moble home that he was repairing. I called city hall on a simple question and found out that the city was looking for a collector. A job that I could do 99% of at home and taking little time, be paid $100.00 a month. My thoughts, $100.00 more a month, if for nothing else making a payment on a car. Our daughter will be 16 this month, so I closed the idea of a van, and started looking for a car, because with her driving, she is really not going to want to ride with the family much. (She is getting a car from her dad for her birthday) Now that I look back, He has been working the whole time, in His time. So, last week started with Johnny, our 15 month old being ill. High fever, runny nose, cranky, we took him to ER. He had a viral infection, middle ear infection and a touch of broncitis. Because it was late we went to the hospital pharmacy to have his prescription filled. There we met this man, Matt, the assistant pharmacist. Just chit chatting with him while he filled the meds, he mentions that he has a car, he had hit a deer with it, other than some body work, it was a good little car, and it was ours, if we wanted it. Ours.. FREEE!!! I can't tell you how excited I was about this. Moved beyond words. He is working here!! I have prayed constantly. I have become discouraged, I have at times been angry. I realize that through all of this, through my times of discouragement, HE was working. We need encouragement in our lives, He laid on my heart to come here, to give encouragement to anyone who are discouraged or angry. He is always working here . HE is always working, everywhere. Thank you to all that prayed for us, thank you for this place to share so much encouragement, love and hope. My friends, He is working here! [clap2]

Serving Him,
Sky [dance]

--------------------
He who kneels down to God, can stand up to anything [Prayer]

Posts: 220 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement