Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Just finished my first book Hallelujah!!

Author Topic: Just finished my first book Hallelujah!!
smhallministries1
Member # 3288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smhallministries1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God Bless You! My name is Shawn Hall and i have just written a book entitlted "Stacking The Blocks of A Christian Life: Out of Order is Out of Balance". This title as it is right now, init's non typest condition is 60 pp. I am offering this book as a .pdf document in a pre press pre print release. The cost of the file is $5.00 and can be paid via paypal using the following email address shawnandtasha@sbcglobal.net.

I am a new author and motivational speaker and I am doing this promotion in order to raise money to put this title in print.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at shawnandtasha@sbcglobal.net. Please support me as I try to venture into the world of authoring. I am in the process of writning my second book which should be completed before the end of the year.

The book focuses on the importance of taking the Christian life step by step, process by process. The book is based on 2 Peter 1:5-7. In the book I show how faith is the base onto which each other block is placed. I explain why it is important to add to faith in the order described in the reference scripture. This book allows the reader to evaluate where they are in their building process according to scripture. The reader will have a better understanding after they are done reading this book that their Christian walk is a continual work in process and that we will continue to be so until Christ returns. I have had people purchase this book in its current format and ask if they could use it for bible study/small group sessions, which I absolutely encourage. My prayer is that this will bless those who read it.

God Bless

Shawn

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement