Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » The smaller things

Author Topic: The smaller things
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Amen!!! What a wonderful testimony this is [clap2] [clap2] [clap2]

Yes, he wants to be a part of all the little details. This to me is what the Bible means when it talks of praying continually. We walk in conversation with him continually, like when you cant find your hairbrush. [Smile]

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Armet
Advanced Member
Member # 3002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Armet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to say that a lot of times I hear people praying for these big things to happen and they let everyone know when their prayers are answered, but what about the small things.

I know that there has been many of times when I've been in a rush, and been trying to find something, (most ususally my hair brush, I don't often loose things, but somehow my hair brush disappears often) and I'll search all over for it, when I can't find it I'll usually quickly pray for help, and 9 out of ten times I'll find it immediately. One when I opened my eyes it was sitting somewhere that I had just looked and it hadn't been there a minute before!

When I was younger and school I used to pray that God would help me do well on tests and assignments, and those were always the ones I received the best grades on. And there are so many other little things that he has done for me as well.

Also, I think I've grown closer to him in this way, because I feel like I'm asking him to be a part of just my everyday life. I used to just grab the hair brush or whatever and go on my way, but now, no matter how rushed I am, I take the time to thank him (And I've never been late because of prayer yet) and it seems that it has really helped my relationship with him in that aspect.

--------------------
http://www.teresa-dawn.com

^My Website.

Posts: 31 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement