Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » taking the good with the bad - here is the good things

Author Topic: taking the good with the bad - here is the good things
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep your eyes on Yahshua [Jesus] and He will guide you and direct you. All we are and ever hope to be is in HIM, the true vine.. amen

Keep the Faith [Smile]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momof3inva
Community Member
Member # 1712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momof3inva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take the good with the bad and yes it makes me stronger. I kow everything happens for a reason. For example I was in the car wreck but on the road The accident happened on a stretch of road that if we had it had happened anywhere else we would have gone over an embankment , my kids were not in the car, and the drrs first told me that my foot would probably be amputated which it wasnt and it is healing wellthe drs have said. they said it will be a 6th to 8 month journey ahead to heal but I will be ok and able to walk again. Also if the accident hadnt of happened the criminal case for domestic violence would not have been continued , so now we go to court on november 12th and we go for the domestic abuse, him breaking the protection order and custody and visitation all in frnt of the same judge on the same day. My children are safe. My children are happy and seemed relieved so much now that he is not in the home. So I do look at the positive things and know everything happens for a reason. My faith is strong and I know that in the end we will make it through and be much better. We just have to recover and get through this tough spot we are in right now. Thank you so much for writing to me. Peace N Love, Julie

--------------------
Peace N Love

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement