Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Happy Birthday, Deborah!!!

Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Deborah!!!
Han-a
Advanced Member
Member # 2209

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Han-a   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations! I love children and babies becuase they are so sweet! [clap2] [clap2] [clap2]

--------------------
Han-a

If Satan knocks at the door let Jesus answer it.

Posts: 200 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 7 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on your beautiful little daughter! Babies are so wonderful - I don't have any myself but I love to play with other people's little ones! I have a friend who has a 7 month old, and once a week I take them out and she gets to sit and have coffee and relax while I take care of the baby for a couple of hours. They're so precious! And your story of how she came about is truly a miracle, I'm happy God has blessed you with this little girl!

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amalthea
Advanced Member
Member # 318

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Amalthea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tomorrow my husband and I will be celebrating our daughter's first birthday!

For those of you who haven't read about us in previous postings, Deborah Celina was born after my husband and I were trying to start a family for 17 years! She is truly an answer to prayer.

Not only that, but she is very smart, beautiful, easygoing, and low-maintenance. She also came about purely on the power of prayer...no fertility therapy or anything like that...just our love for each other and God grace.

Happy first birthday, our precious princess!

Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement