Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » God is alive and well!!

Author Topic: God is alive and well!!
Han-a
Advanced Member
Member # 2209

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Han-a   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise the Lord. Isn't amazing how he works? [clap2]

--------------------
Han-a

If Satan knocks at the door let Jesus answer it.

Posts: 200 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 10 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PRAISE GOD, PRAISE GOD, PRAISE GOD!!! What a victory for our Lord and what a loss for the enemy!!! As a 'Baptist' oriented woman married to a 'Lutheran' oriented minister [Wink] I just thank God, that we are ALL CHILDREN OF GOD, Joint-heirs with Jesus, and the Lord loves us ALL....I thank our Precious Lord for all the ministry work you do and for the chance to share your praise reports and rejoice with you.....I am always uplifted when I read these posts, God is working mightily through you, to touch many lives!!! PRAISE GOD!! HE is SO good!!!!

[clap2]

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to let everyone know that God is NOT dead!! He is very much alive, and He is working in our church!! The past week has seen four precious souls saved (from a 6 year old girl to a man in his 50's), many souls have rededicated their lives to the Lord, and counless burdens are being lifted!! This church is Baptist oriented, although the name Baptist is not part of the church name. Who ever said God does not work in a Baptist (oriented) church is surely wrong!! I have never seen such powerful movement in all the years I have been a Christian! The church is not a large church, but is more of a family atmosphere where we all seem like family. I know this is because that through Christ, we ARE all family! I am praising God for His many blessings!! God bless all of you! Ray
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement