Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Prayer being answered!! PRAISE GOD!

Author Topic: Prayer being answered!! PRAISE GOD!
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hanz....Thank you very much!!! We certainly appreciate all prayers lifted up in our behalf and will remember you in our's too!!

God Bless!!

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Han-a
Advanced Member
Member # 2209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Han-a   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank God. I really hope you will get a house of your own and a better car for your husband to drive

--------------------
Han-a

If Satan knocks at the door let Jesus answer it.

Posts: 200 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to Praise God for opening up two different opportunities for my husband for ministry and for the people who are looking at our home to be successful in their bid for it, as our wonderful landlord has been so good to us while we have been here!! We don't have the funds to move to a new place, but, we KNOW the Lord already has our new home and a better car for me to get my husband around in (as he is legally blind and cannot drive himself). God has promised us a ministry SOON and we are sooooo excited that HE is moving to make this happen!!! I know He is working at this time to move all things around for us to be able to do this and I thank God for the wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ who are lifting us up in prayer too. We love you all and we remember you as we have our Bible Study/prayertime each day.

God Bless you ALL...God loves you and so do we!!

(Pastor Mike) and Pam (the TwinsGranny, [Smile] ) [clap2]

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Dear Brian....Thank you so very much for your loving and kind words concerning the Lord's opening up the doors for our ministry to again begin. We are very excited WHEREVER the Lord might lead us, to have the opportunity to minister to as many of these precious souls as we can in our Loving Lord's name, we pray for Him to guide us in a way that only HE will be glorified and others will be blessed.

I truly believe as we reach out and pray for our beloved brothers and sisters in Christ, God is taking care of OUR needs too, Oh, what a loving and wonderful Father we have!! Praise God!!!!

We continue each day lifting you and your beloved up in our prayers and ask God to fill your heart with the peace that only HE understands. He WILL answer your prayers, Brain, our God is a loving and faithful God to all of His children and His love for us is so deep we could never understand it!! If HE made us from nothing, if He knows the number of every hair upon our heads, if HE can raise us and take us to be with Him in heaven, giving us a new glorified body from the bones left in the ground, how much MORE can HE do while we lift our petitions up to Him now as we seek to do His will?? Keep the faith, dear brother and remember, God loves you more than you can ever know!!

God Bless you and walk in His peace and love!! [Smile]

Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian L.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PRAISE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!! Halelleuia!~

I have been praying alot about this to come to fruition for you both! GOD is SOO VERY GOOD to us and will NEVER let us down if we keep the faith and hope in Him and continue to seek His will and Word!

I am SO VERY HAPPY for you both!!! I can't express how pleased and exstatic that I am for this to come through for you both! You are being rewarded for your faith and persistence in waiting on the Lord!!!! WE PRAISE YOU DEAR LORD JESUS FOR YOUR KINDNESS AND TENDER MERCIES!

I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR THIS to come together quickly and without any problems and for added health, happiness, and strong sound minds and bodies to do the Lord God's bidding every day!

I thank you too for all of your prayers from the both of you dear people for me and my dearest wife Sara Lynn and the marriage restoration!

May the Lord Bless you both every day in ways that you NEVER would have imagined could be SO wonderful and amazing!

In Christ Jesus precious, Holy name we humbly ask these things be done according to HIS magnificent Will for each of us!

Your Brother in Him

--Brian L.
(Forgiven Sinner and servant for our Lord WHEREVER He may lead me/us!)

Posts: 54 | From: NE | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 10 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband is an ordained minister and we've been without a church of our own and praying for God to lead us into the direction HE would have us go, to open up the ministry HE has for us. I asked for prayers regarding this a few days back. In the past week, we've had TWO possibilities for my husband and I can positively feel that God is at work and the time is at hand when we will at last have a church of our own again. 2 1/2 years is a long time, but God takes care of everything in HIS timing not our's!! Thank you Jesus for blessing us during this period, for keeping a roof over our head and keeping us fed, for keeping the joy bubbling over in our hearts as we seek your will in our ministry.

We pray for each of you, dear brothers and sisters in Christ who have lifted us up in prayer and for all of those will special needs who are waiting, we know that God hears each of our prayers and our Loving Father will always lead us the the PERFECT place that is exactly right for us to glorify Him!

God's blessings, love and peace to all of you!!!!

Rev.Michael (and Pam) Kloepping

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement