Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » We got it!!!

Author Topic: We got it!!!
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dearest Risamyrisa!! I was JUST thinking about this (Honest, I REALLY was) and wondering, what the outcome was and I am sooooooo delighted The Father has blessed your boyfriend with this job he wanted! PRAISE GOD!!! How awesome is HE?? I never cease to be amazed by what God does in peoples lives and the joy that HE brings us!! Thanks for letting us know and I will continue to lift you up in my prayers!!!

In His love,
Pam [clap2]

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 10 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a follow up to my post in the prayer request section:

He got the job!!! The offer comes in the mail next week and his last day at his current job is going to be a week from today!!!! I have a headache from jumping up and down and running all over my office telling everyone! He still has to go and take a physical and prove that, asthma and all, he can breathe through a respirator properly. But I'm almost certain he's going to pass that!This is the blessing we've been looking for. Thank you SO MUCH for praying for us!!!!!!

[clap2] [youpi] [hyper] [dance]

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement