Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » hubby started new job!

Author Topic: hubby started new job!
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sky,

How WONDERFUL, Prais the Lord!!! Father God, we praise you for your faithfulness and we know you take care of our every need, please be with Sky and her husband until he gets his first paycheck! We stand on your word and the scriptures say you will not have us hungry and begging for bread.

Stand firm and know that God is working mightily in your lives and HE IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL, with the Lord at the helm, things will be fine, God Bless you and I will continue to lift you up in my prayers!

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wonderful_sky
Advanced Member
Member # 1808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wonderful_sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday my husband started a new job. This is something that we have been praying about and has come through. He likes it. Although he travels 1 hour to work, we know that God has plans for this too. The hard part is going to be 2 weeks before he gets paid. Please pray that God will provide over these next two weeks. I fear that we will fall behind on some of our bills and a house payment that is due at the end of this week.

Thank you!
Sky [dance]

--------------------
He who kneels down to God, can stand up to anything [Prayer]

Posts: 220 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement