Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » I have fought one of my sins and I believe I have prevailed.

Author Topic: I have fought one of my sins and I believe I have prevailed.
Salti
unregistered

Icon 14 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brother, I applaud you for your decision and your choice to be obedient to the Lord. I hope that you will find support and encouragement here. We are all sinners saved by grace. We have no cause to judge you, but rather to encourage you, support you, and help hold you accountable.

Remember to keep the Word of God apon your heart so that you may remain strong and resist temptation. Rejoice in the victory God has given you and daily surrender that struggle to Him.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Walter; know, you are not alone. Years past I was involved with that garbage, and the urge never leaves, But Praise God; By His Grace I can withstand and prevail as you have done. May His Grace cover and strengthen you.

God Bless

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt
Community Member
Member # 1954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please do not judge me for what you are about to read. One of my weaknesses in my past was adult material. I had a collection of it, and I am ashamed.

Today I came home from church, grabbed some trash bags, threw every bit of the adult material into the bags, and threw it all out to the trash.

I do not regret it.

Posts: 18 | From: Steelville Missouri | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement