Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Praise the Lord for answered prayer

Author Topic: Praise the Lord for answered prayer
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God answers prayer! Thank you Lord because You are Lord!

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PRAISE GOD!! Some of you have been praying for Ashley, a teen girl in my church. Ashley has had some relatively minor problems concerning family issues mostly. This morning, as the altar call was ending, Ashley grabbed my arm and said, "I'm ready, and I want you to go with me"! We went to the altar, and a Christian lady went up to be with us. Ashley gave all of her problems to the Lord! Ashley prayed herself, and before she had finished, all three of us were crying!! After we were finished, Ashley told me,"I don't know why I done that" and I replied simply, "I do!" Nothing more needed to be said! The pastor told her he was proud of her, and Ashley just smiled! God works in the lives of His people! PRAISE GOD!!
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement