Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Praise God for our Family Ministry!

Author Topic: Praise God for our Family Ministry!
In His Image
First Post
Member # 1587

Icon 16 posted      Profile for In His Image   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings to all. My four oldest children, make up the contemporary gospel group -"In His Image". I am "In His Image's" Mom & would like to praise & thank God for the wonderful family He has given me. I have a loving husband & we were blessed to have 6 healthy, beautiful, children. My husband's gift to sing & write music inspired me to write music for my children to sing when they were very small. I can't remember if I knew when they began singing that God had given them a special talent, but I know now. And this is not just a parent bragging. This is from witnessing the emails, letters, & reponses when they sing. We have always prayed that our music would bless people all over the world. The use of the internet & their CD has made this possible. As our children grow older now, my husband & I pray & we request your prayers that we have raised our children in the way that they should go, so that it will always be their desire to live for God. If you are interested in our online ministry, or our music, you can check out our website at: http://www.inhisimagesings.com
God Bless and Peace to All,
"In His Image"'s Mom
(Kat)

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement