Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Personal Testimony. I am New Here.

Author Topic: Personal Testimony. I am New Here.
melody
Community Member
Member # 1132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for melody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We thank and praise God for your salvation and powerful testimony.
Posts: 20 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Esther
Member # 1521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Esther   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personal Testimony.
Dearly beloved in Christ,
Loving greetings in the sweet name of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
I take pleasure to meet you all thro my testimony.I was born and brought up
in a thoroughly an orthodox Hindu Brahmin background,I came to know the love of Christ
thro Gideon's International ministries they distrbuted the word of God,
it changed my life
thoroughly.I thank and Praise the Lord for the wonderful word of God.Now I am full time servnt of God
serving Him 22 years by faith .My cup runneth over.
John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Heb 4:12.For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
I suffered in my life nearly 14 years by the witch-craft powers
and by various ailments. God graciously delieverd and healed me,Almighty God gave me vision in that vision I saw Lord Jesus Crucifixion secne it cahnged my life.
Psalms 107:20  He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
1 John 3:8  He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Psalms 46:10  Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
11  The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
I was baptised,thro me more than 200 non-christian families
came to Christ and am working among them for the glory of God.
God gave me the calling and vision to do His work full time.
Now I am an evangelist teaching,preaching,praying,witnessing,
delivering the possessed people by the grace God.,helping,
visiting sick people also doing internet evangelism.
I am also running a regd Charitable Trust to help many.
Kindly pray for us and support us if God speak to you.

Psalms 23:1  ¶<<A Psalm of David.>> The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3  He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5  Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

With much love and prayers.
R.CHANDRASEKARAN.

Posts: 4 | From: India | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement