Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Answered Prayer

Author Topic: Answered Prayer
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen God {YaHWeH} is sooooooooo Good

[dance]
[wiggle7]
[hyper]
[thumbsup2]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH,, Prise the Lord, for He is good!!! Isn't our God such an AWESOME God? I never cease to be thrilled to hear such wonderful praise reports!!! He loves us SO much, how very good He is to His children! [clap2]
Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to add another update. My cousin and middle sister are both going to have a babies. By the way, my oldest sister gave birth to a healthy, happy baby boy. These were prayer requests which have been answered. Praise the Lord Jesus! [clap2]
Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I need to add that the foot problem my (middle) sister had was taken care of (this was a month or so ago). The Lord miraculously provided a doctor to treat her foot ailment and everything is all right now. [thumbsup]

Praise the Lord! [Big Clap]

Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Yes, GOD is so good [thumbsup]

Praise HIM!

[Big Clap] [Smile]

[Big Clap] [Smile] [Big Clap] [Smile]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] The Lord God Almighty has graciously answered these things...

* Two marriages in my family--one is my cousin and the other my middle sister.
* Also, my oldest sister and her husband are having a baby. (Please pray for her baby) [Prayer] .

[Bible] We will not hide them (Lord's teachings) from their children, shewing to the generation to come the praises of the LORD, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done. (Psalm 78-4)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement