Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Praise Report 8/31/2002

Author Topic: Praise Report 8/31/2002
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 15 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen; Brothers and Sisters in the Lord!

God is good to us [Smile]

He provides all we need! His love is from everlasting to everlasting..

Thanks for being in Him;

love
barry

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisPeaceisFree The Lord's Ministry
Member # 297

Icon 16 posted      Profile for HisPeaceisFree The Lord's Ministry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen... Amen Amen Amen!!!

Oh How Awesome The PEACE we Have in Our Hearts, no matter what The World may be involved in, for Our Hearts are indeed The Kingdom of GOD, and HIS Kingdom is PEACE of LOVE in LIFE, Hallelujah!!!

The WORLD is NOT ours, nor do we belong to it!

Our Father in Heaven NEVER Ceases to Amaze me, and in fact, Each day, Comes with even Greater Surprise, than the day before.

Surprise NOT in Disbelief, for I Believe HIM for Anything and Everything, but Surprise in the Completely unexpected, yet when it comes, it is Truly so very Clear, and in fact simply, and Directly before my Heart as HIS HAND upon this Life HE has given me to Live for HIS Glory and Honor.

Brother Barry... I would like to thank you for inviting me here a while ago, and although I have not been here ut a few times, I am so glad I came.

You See, The LORD has allowed The Door of The Church house walls, when I have Gathered with my Brothers and Sisters for The past year, simply writing as HE Lead, and Learning each step of the way.

The LORD made Clear the time was close, when I was to walk away, but I did not what to walk away from the Gathering on my own. Praise HIM I do, for He has Closed the Door for me, and made Clear this door was already opened since the day You invited me here.

There is Change occuring where I have walked from, and The LORD is allowing it to be, as a Lesson for many who are to WORK The Fields of LIFE for HIS Glory.

I am sad in a way, and relieved as well. It Truly made my Heart cry, to witness what is happening to The Gathering I have come to LOVE so much.

I TRUST GOD though, and I KNOW They are in HIS HANDS.

Just as I am, and each of us who TRUST HIM.

Well, it is late, and I have to get ready for sleep, but my Hope is to return soon, and grow in fellowship with more of my Brothers and Sisters who gather here within these church House walls.

This may be a simple cyber site, but that is only as Technology is Concerned, for it is STILL a Gathering of Different Hearts, sharing Together in fellowship, for Our LORD JESUS CHRIST, and GOD Our Father!!!

GOD Bless You and Every heart who comes to Give GOD The Praise and Glory!!!

In HIS Peace,

Lordspen <><

--------------------
A Wife of Noble Character
10 Who can find a Virtuous and Capable Wife?
She is Worth more than Precious Rubies.
11Her husband can Trust her, and she will Greatly Enrich his Life.
12She will not hinder him but Help him all her Life.
14 Parents can provide their sons with an Inheritance of houses and wealth,
but only The LORD can Give an Understanding Wife.
25She is clothed with Strength and Dignity,
she Laughs with no Fear of the Future.
26When she Speaks, her Words are Wise,
Kindness is the Rule when she Gives Instructions.
9 Live Happily with The Woman you Love through all the meaningless Days of Life that God has Given you in this world.
The Wife God Gives you
is your Reward for all
your earthly toil.

Proverbs 31:10,11,12,14, 25, 26
Ecclesiastes 9:9

My Lady LOVE, My GOD Given Wife.
My Precious Son, Our Child of LIFE.
Together a Family, 3 within One,
Praise Be for Jesus, The Holy SON.

Posts: 5 | From: Within The arms of My LORD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jillibean
Community Member
Member # 480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jillibean         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for posting your praise report! I always look for those! It amazes me that we all pray and pray and pray and yet when we get the answer to our prayer....we don't take the time to let people know just as loudly as we did when we were in need. AMen!
Posts: 18 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone for the prayers they are a tremendous help in this trying time for us... [Smile]

Melisa has an appointment with the dentist Sep 3..PTL

Her pain is almost gone with the tooth, her upper respitory infection is 90% gone!...

She has some other probs. that are minor in comparison, but God will deliver amen.

Her heart rate has come down, PTL thanks be to YaHWeH forever more, from 144 BPM to 85 BPM!

i was lying in bed with chest pains 2 nights ago, my wife heart racing, and seemingly worlds of troubles going on when the Holy Spirit come over me to take authority over satan in Yahshua's name..so thats what i did, and God in His mercy, and grace gave me peace..things started to fall into place over the last couple of days, oh satan raged, roared and stomped, but i stood ground in Yahshua's [Jesus] Name..amen

i know that as long as we stay in HIM it will work out for our good...

The IRS is still holding our money, our car is still broken, we still have the everyday responsibilities that all of you have, but isnt it wonderful to know who Holds our Future??

FOr you see:

i know whom i have believed in and am persueded that Hes more than able..TO KEEP that which i have committed unto HIM against THAT DAY!..amen

i love Him so folks...PTL

Great is thy Holiness; Great is thy Holiness..amen

When satan rages ill not be defeated...Our God reigns..amen amen amen [Smile]

[Big Clap]

[Big Clap]

[Big Clap]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement