Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » In God's own time.

Author Topic: In God's own time.
becauseHElives
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Larry, I rejoice with you,

Prayer, the plow of GOD, to turn the soil of the heart, so when the seed is recieved into the soil of the heart, GOD gets the increase.

Those that have loved ones, they are praying for

Evidence That Demands a Verdict.
by Josh McDowell

This is a very good tool, if you can get a person to read it.

Or read it yourself and share with them some of the facts

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh how wonderful!!
Yes, it does offer renewed hope. I've been praying for my husband for 18 years. He still tells me he's plenty good enough in his actions to go to heaven if there is such a thing.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lost
Advanced Member
Member # 343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is very encouraging. i've been praying for someone for only a year and nothing has happened and i was getting discouraged. this definitely puts things in perspective. hallelujah!!! that's so awesome for your father-in-law. another brother in the Lord to get to know in heaven.

lost

--------------------
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life. - Rev 22:17

Posts: 115 | From: Los Angeles/San Diego, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Brother,

My heart leaped when i read this post.....

Reminds me of HEbrews chap 11...

The "faith" chapter

Praise God indeed for this is truly what the "church" is here for.....

Thank GOd for praying saints..amen

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry Twidwell
Community Member
Member # 285

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Larry Twidwell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 83 year old father-in-law accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior recently. He is surrounded by a family of believers who have prayed 30 years for his salvation.

We never want to give up!!!

--------------------
Serving Him, Larry
http://www.bloodofthelamb.org

Posts: 19 | From: Klamath River, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement