Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Praise God

Author Topic: Praise God
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen we will praise God with you..
PTL

For God our Father is worthy to be praised..amen

Father may your will be done in all of these lives... [Smile]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jjenn
Member # 266

Icon 14 posted      Profile for jjenn         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you God for hearing and answering all of our prayers! Thank you that Todd is with his kids and happy again. Thank you God that Todd and I are still in love and are once again at each others side supporting each other. Thank you God for my new apartment in Aberdeen and for my new job and our new life together. Thank you that we are growing stronger and closer together each day as we begin to date each other and learn about each other without the kids present. Thank you God for Todd's unconditional love for me, and mine for him and that we have found each other again. In Jesus name!!! thank you!
Posts: 3 | From: Deadwood, SD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement