Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Praise Report 8/04/2002

Author Topic: Praise Report 8/04/2002
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All things work together for good to those that love God and are the called according to His will. AMEN . i took my wife to 5 ER rooms last night because of her tooth hurting.

God is still good. This story below helps me to see my puny troubles as just little "issues" to prepare me for what is taking shape in this country.

Reminds me of a story that happened here a couple of years ago. A preacher in Mauriceville, Tx; about 15 miles from our house, was "on top of the world" so to speak, every thing was going good, he was the pastor of a church there in Mauriceville, and had a wonderful family. All this seemingly ended one day! A logging truck ran over his vehicle in which his wife and children were riding, in a second, the smallest division of time, his wife and children were killed. All was gone, lost, and his life forever changed. In the instant that truck crossed over the line and in that slpit second of eternity, everything this man knew and loved was gone!....Oh but Yahshua, precious Yahshua, as i recall this story the tears start again to flow. This MAN of God, though i have never heard him preach not one word, though i have never spent any time talking with this Man of God, and though i have never seen nor met him, i can call him a man of God by what i personally saw on his Marquee outside his "church" buidling the very next Sunday::>

The sign read: GOD IS STILL GOOD" With his named signed at the bottom... [tears]

[help]

Help me o Lord to have this kind of "GRACE", that is a man, in my most humble opinion, looketh for a city, Whose builder and maker is God (YaHWeH)..
AMEN

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHADOW OF HIM
Advanced Member
Member # 148

Icon 18 posted      Profile for SHADOW OF HIM         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear barrykind,

We know that God is in control. May He richly bless you and your family during this season of need. Remember that He turns our stumbling blocks into stepping stones.

We are here for you. You and your family are certainly in our prayers.

With much love and prayers...
Always,

IN THE SHADOW OF HIM.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankyou oh Lord for all your blessings. Our car broke, my wife has a chest cold and sinus cold, one of my sons is sick with congestion, ive been sick with it..

And to top that off the irs is holding $4,000.00 of our money... [Smile]

Praise God He still loves us and cares for us...Its easy sometimes to praise Him for the "worldly things" that come our way, ie money, job, health, but in the midst of trials and termoil, we bring the "sacrifice" of praise and i just want to praise Him for all our blessings..

PTL
For He inhabits the praise of His people..amen

[Smile] [Wink] [Razz] [cool] [angel] [spiny] [thumbsup]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement