Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » 2 King-size miracles

Author Topic: 2 King-size miracles
becauseHElives
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great testimony, TheKingskid

It is so wonderful to hear of THE FATHER, watching out for HIS children.

I have this saying I share with every one I can,

"Sinner or Saint, you can not leave this earth untill THE FATHER is thru with you."

Do not wait till it is to late, and the HOLY FATHER has stoped dealling with a person. So do not harden your hearts as they did in the wilderness.
It could be to late. Esua sold his birth right (he knew he had done wrong and he sought a place of repentence, with great tear did weep [tears] , but GOD gave no place of repentence to Esua [boohoo.gif]

Backsliding is not wise. Not a state you would want to find yourself in.

We will pray GOD get the attention of those that are away from HIM.And just as Jonas ran from his duty, GOD found him and made him go do what he did not want to do, any way. If YEHWEH has something for you to do, get ready to do it or be very , very uncomfortable.

becauseHElives

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise Be to God forever, God is still performing miracles, healing, setting free and saaving folks..There is still hope for this lost world..BUT

there will come a time when the door will be shut, as in the days of Noah..when the ark was shut..

Thank God KingsKid for the report. its always a blessing to me seeing how merciful our Father is..

amen
Thankyou Father for saving this child of yours, and touch her heart and guide her back on the strait and narrow..amen

[spiny]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHADOW OF HIM
Advanced Member
Member # 148

Icon 21 posted      Profile for SHADOW OF HIM         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PRAISE GOD FOR SPARING YOUR CHILD!!! JUST REMEMBER THAT GOD IS MARRIED TO THE BACKSLIDER. SHE WILL GET TIRED OF THIS SEASON OF BEING BACKSLIDDEN.

GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

ALWAYS,

IN SHADOW OF HIM

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! God is so good! I am so glad you shared this with us.

You are 100% right, it was the hand of God that saved your girl, and your sister too!
I will be praying for your daughter, and her friends...

Thank You Lord for answered prayers! [thumbsup]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for sharing this praise! God is good everyday!

May God work mightily in your daughter's life to bring her totaly within His perfect will for her life.

God Bless You!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheKingsKid
Member # 90

Icon 16 posted      Profile for TheKingsKid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I expect a miracle every day and this has to be told!!!

Everything is alright now but I wanted to let you know of a miracle God did in our lives.

Early Sunday morning, about 12:30 saturday night, Cheryl, my daughter, and some friends were in a Cincinnati park and there was a shooting. Just random gunfire. Cheryl's okay but only by the grace of God. She was shot in the head but the bullet went in at one spot and came out cleanly, without doing any damage.

The doctor's at the emergency room say the hair weave she had just gotten that evening saved her life by deflecting the bullet so that it just "grazed" her. They cleaned the wound, gave her pain pills and sent her home. All she has is an entry and an exit wound from the bullet.

The miracle is that the bullet did not kill her. No matter how much weave she had, a bullet would not be stopped by anything unless it's the hand of God.

Her first words to me after the accident were "what is he tring to tell me?". My husband and I said "He is tring to show you that He is your Jehovah-Jirah, your provider of all good things.

Please pray for her complete/spiritual healing, there is still the risk of infection but more importantly, she needs God's direction in her life.

She is saved but back-slidden and has made some bad decisions and reaped some bad consequences. She is surrounded by good people who do not know, or do not acknowledge God as the only source of hope this world has.
--------------------------------------------------

This week my sister was in an accident that totaled her car. She went to the hospital praising God for her life and the lives of the people in the other car. The hospital verified that she was not even scratched and then she went to the police impound yard to get her things from her car.

She said the car was folded up like a soda pop can you have crushed. She said the police just moved out of her way while she praised God!!!

Please continue to pray that this world will gain a closer walk with God. It is really bad when innocent people are hurt just because someone else has no respect for life.

Charlotte Anne Hyatt

--------------------
What we are is God's gift to us,
what we become is our gift to God

charlotte@seniorglobe.org

Posts: 5 | From: Newport, Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement