Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Praise Report 7/15/2002

Author Topic: Praise Report 7/15/2002
SHADOW OF HIM
Advanced Member
Member # 148

Icon 21 posted      Profile for SHADOW OF HIM         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEAR BARRYKIND,

THE JOY OF THE LORD IS OUR STRENGTH. WITHOUT IT OUR ARMS ARE TOO HEAVY TO LIFT UP HOLY HANDS, SADNESS CONSUMES TO THE UTMOST, AND PEACE IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. BUT, WHEN WE HAVE THAT JOY THAT THE WORLD DIDN'T GIVE TO US...THE WORLD SURELY CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM US.

I PRAISE GOD FOR THE SAME JOY YOU HAVE, I HAVE ALSO. BUT, JOY IS SO COMPLEX. EVEN THOUGH OUR JOY COMES FROM THE SAME SOURCE, AND JESUS IS THE SAME JESUS-HE'S DIFFERENT IN ALL OF OUR LIVES AND TESTIMONIES. YOU MAY KNOW HIM AS A DELIVERER FROM ALCOHOL, BUT I KNOW HIM AS A DELIVERER FROM SUICIDE. I HOPE I'M GETTING MY POINT ACROSS.

PRAISE GOD!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

ALWAYS,

IN THE SHADOW OF HIM

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise God for His Mercy and His Grace..esp. what He has shown to me. YaHWeH Almighty is restoring me by His Love, Grace, and Mercy. My Father is so wonderful and loves me so much!

God is blessing me more than i can hardly bare..(but please Lord keep it coming) [Smile]

No Ed Mcmann has not brought me a big check, i have not won the lottery, nothing like that..

Its all spiritual, (and health for me and my family)..Its great to feel Gods touch, and to be used by Him...OH im still being chastened, satan is raging, but the peace of God that Passes all understanding is worth more than all the gold this oh world can give...

A song is in my heart folks...

Id rather have Jesus, than silver of gold,
id rather have Jesus than riches untold,

Id rather have Jesus than anything,
this old world can give....anyway God likes my melody, from my heart..
Praise His Name.........

Have Mercy FOLKS....THe bible says God inhabits the praise of His ppl... A study showed us one time..that means..He rides in on a cloud of our praise.........

im gonna shout any minute now,

Sure i have Problems, i have ISSUES, ppl dont like me, satan cant stand me, the neichbors think im nuts...But that dont matter, GOd Still LOVES ME, my body hurts, satans lying to me about it,, BUT I LOVE Yahshua the Messiah and HE loves ME....

So if no one ever praises Him...i will O Lord..\
Thank you for everything you have done for me...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH>>>>>>>AMEN

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement