Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Praise Report 7/12/2002

Author Topic: Praise Report 7/12/2002
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the mercy of God He has awoken me this am and my faimily is in good health, sound mind, and there is work to be done. God is so good to us, and blesses us far beyond what we could ever ask or think. We would like to give Praise to our Father who has by His Holy Spirit given gifts unto men. i have seen some operating on this board. i am truly thankful that the Lord has led me to the Christain Message Board, in which by being faithful i have recieved much more than i have given.

Praise Be to God forever (YaHWeH) is worthy to be praised.. amen

Have a great day all day, and may the peace of God fall upon you as you go your way, speaking to yourselves in hyms and spiritual songs, makeing melody in your hearts..amen

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement