Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Praise Report 7/08/2002

Author Topic: Praise Report 7/08/2002
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought you all would like to hear that the fires are out here. The Hot Shots are all headed home. Praise God for Rain, and for friends like you all who prayed.

I had an awsome Sunday. A visiting pastor and his wife who just happened to visit our little church on Sunday came up and gave a prophetic word of a vision she was given during the service that confirmed some of the things God has placed on my heart about how he is moving and working, and what our roll or call is in his work there. That was so awsome, I was sobbing it was just incredible.

The word she gave also confirmed some of what God has been speaking to my husband separately, and to me about my husband's calling.

God is so AWESOME!!!!

My family is healthy and we just survived 5 1/2 months of unemployment and we still have a roof over our heads.

GOD is Good Everyday!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was thinking about this forum and it came to me, God is the very life that i breathe.

If God was to withdraw His Spirit from me i would probably drop dead...

i live and move and have my being in Him . YaHWeH

God is so good to us, He feeds us, Physically and Spiritually.
He clothes us Phy. and Spiritually.
He is our refuge in lifes storms.
What a Father..

What a Son Yahshua, Just like His Father...

its awesome to think sometimes when Moses paarted the sea, my Father YaHWeH, knew that i would be praising Him right now...whew what a thought folks

Can you praise him today?
Has God done anything in your life today?

If your reading this you can praise Him for the very breath you breathe..amen

God is sooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooood 2 me!

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement