Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Praise Report 6/26/02

Author Topic: Praise Report 6/26/02
Sojourner
Advanced Member
Member # 19

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sojourner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise God! Amen. It's so hard to see when my eyes are on me. But He does plan for our welfare and not our calamity. Thank you for your post!
Posts: 276 | From: CA, U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise God for all that He is doing in our lives...

satan is really warring now, i knew it was coming tho, IRS is holding our tax refund, i could go on and on, but i doesnt matter, PTL

God is sooooooooooo gooooooooooood to me.. [Smile]

im treated way better than i deserve.. FOr just what He did for me at calvary, i can never repay.

Yahshua the Messiah is truly a friend that sticks closer than a brother.. [Smile]

Wont you praise God today for what He is doing in your life...even when the heat is turned up, fires raging hot... remember.

That all things work together for good of those that Love God and are the called according to His purpose..amen

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement