Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Life and legend between God and His chosen

Author Topic: Life and legend between God and His chosen
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lookingforredemption:
Life and legend between God and His chosen
Are God’s CHOSEN living up to His expectations?

Why I am here

I have a personal attachment to the Old Testament and the verses contained therein. This includes the verses where the Lord talked directly to the Israelite people. In this one-way discussion the Lord laid out directives for them to follow and the blessing they would get if they followed His commandments. I took these directives and compared them to historical events and found them wanting. Personally, I would like to see the Israeli people change their ways by embracing the stranger (Palestinian) and treat them as one of their own just as the Lord instructed them to do. I truly believe this “example” would create a wave of peace across the middle east.

This is the biggest reason I am here; but there are others.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Why are you here-?

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:8 KJV) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh King of Egypt.

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kin, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

"in the land which he swore unto thy fathers to give thee"

The above means that God did not give the land to them yet. They must first earn this gift.
I believe they have not earned this right, do you?
………………………..
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel[B/], Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, [B]O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.[I/]

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) [I]Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, Ohouse of Israel.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) states that they will be gather and once gathered He will judge them one last time. That day of judgement is NOW.
Based on their actions towards the stranger I believe they have failed Him for the last time & then as time passed they learned nothing but to repeat the past

Google "IDF shooting children"

May 14, 2016 - UNICEF warns of excessive use of force, particularly in relation to incidents where Palestinian children were shot dead. ... the example on October 25 in Hebron in the West Bank of a 17-year-old girl who was "taken by IDF (Israel Defence Forces) soldiers for a search, shot with at least five bullets and killed".

2016 'deadliest year' for West Bank children in decade | News | Al ...

May 14, 2016 - UNICEF cited the example on October 25 in Hebron in the West Bank of a 17-year-old girl who was "taken by IDF (Israel Defence Forces) soldiers for a search, shot with at least five bullets and killed". "Israeli authorities said that she had attempted to stab a policeman, however an eyewitness stated that she ...

Israeli shoots dead Palestinian after group of children comes under attack

Nov 23, 2004 - Radio exchange contradicts army version of Gaza killing.
Israel 'killed 25 Palestinian children' in three months | News | Al Jazeera

12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes
Updated 9.48 p.m., 3rd Oct 2000

Gaza girl said killed
Thu., October 28, 2004
IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
UN officials: Girl hit by IDF gunfire in UN school in Gaza

Tue., October 12, 2004
An 11-year-old Palestinian girl was shot in the stomach.,. by IDF gunfire. IDF troops fired two shots, one of the shots hit a fifth-grade student at the school. Last month, a 10-year-old girl was killed by IDF gunfire while sitting at her desk at the same school.

7 September 2004 At 07:45 10-year old Raghda Adnan Al-Assar was struck in the head by Israeli fire while sitting at her desk in UNRWA's Elementary
Girl's School On June 1 this year two ten-year old children in UNRWA's
Al-Umariye Elementary Boys' School in Rafah were hit by a bullet from a Israeli tank

In March 2003
12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bullet fired Two 10 year-old schoolchildren were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah, when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.

Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room. (this was an assassination of specific children by the IDF)
Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.

5 June 2004
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends

Boy of 17, shot by Israeli soldiers, left bleeding overnight to die

September 8, 2003
The bullet ridden corpse of Mohammad Abdullah Abu al-Husni, was found yesterday morning near the town of Jabaliya, where he lived in Gaza.
Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier as she walked down the street in Khan Yunis refugee camp with her mother.

28 July 2003
She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying,
'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other.
She was still in my arms and she died."

This boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots him dead Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.

Tuesday December 23, 2003
Israel Baby is born then dies

September 11, 2003
Birth and death at the checkpoint
Three shot in the back by Israeli snipers, one a 15-year-old boy
Siege off Nablus

January, 2004
15 year old boy who was shot while standing in front of his house. The sniper bulet hit Amjad in the back. He died on his way to the hospital. The second is Amer Kathym Arafat who was also shot in the back by a sniper bullet. The third is Rouhi Hazem Shouman, 25, who was also shot in the back by a sniper.

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
5 June 2004

15 year old boy & Amer Kathym & Rouhi Hazem Shouman all shot in the back by a sniper.
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends

IDF shoots 13-year-old girl in the back with 20 bullets and then the IDF commander goes over to the girl and shoots her again to make sure she was dead
Tue., October 05, 2004

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."

The Israelis only hope is to repent and ask the
Lord for forgiveness.

I know He will grant it.,.,.,.,, if asked

What happened/will happen to the chosen ones?
[angel3] How about you?

GOOGLE is paid propaganda, that has de-platformed "REAL NEWS"! I'm surprised that you forward such silliness lol!

Here is a better browser- https://duckduckgo.com
DuckDuckGo — Privacy, simplified. We don't store your personal information.

Here is a some REAL NEWS! The IDF attack was carried out in response to rocket fire from the Gaza Strip into Israeli territory earlier that night.

Rocket sirens were sounded in Sde Avraham, Holit, the Southern Gaza Strip border, Friday evening. This comes after a rocket landed in an open area in Israeli territory earlier on Friday evening, setting off rocket sirens in Sderot, Ibim and Nir Am in southern Israel. An IDF spokesperson said late on Friday night that fighter jets and aircraft attacked a number of terrorist targets in the Gaza Strip in retaliation to the rocket which was launched earlier that night.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/rocket-sirens-sounded-in-southern-gaza-strip-border-665373

Explain this verse, "2 Kings 2:24 And he(Elisha) turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them."

[Cool]

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookingforredemption
Community Member
Member # 16189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookingforredemption     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life and legend between God and His chosen
Are God’s CHOSEN living up to His expectations?

Why I am here

I have a personal attachment to the Old Testament and the verses contained therein. This includes the verses where the Lord talked directly to the Israelite people. In this one-way discussion the Lord laid out directives for them to follow and the blessing they would get if they followed His commandments. I took these directives and compared them to historical events and found them wanting. Personally, I would like to see the Israeli people change their ways by embracing the stranger (Palestinian) and treat them as one of their own just as the Lord instructed them to do. I truly believe this “example” would create a wave of peace across the middle east.

This is the biggest reason I am here; but there are others.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Why are you here-?

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:8 KJV) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh King of Egypt.

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kin, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

"in the land which he swore unto thy fathers to give thee"

The above means that God did not give the land to them yet. They must first earn this gift.
I believe they have not earned this right, do you?
………………………..
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel[B/], Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, [B]O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.[I/]

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) [I]Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, Ohouse of Israel.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) states that they will be gather and once gathered He will judge them one last time. That day of judgement is NOW.
Based on their actions towards the stranger I believe they have failed Him for the last time & then as time passed they learned nothing but to repeat the past

Google "IDF shooting children"

May 14, 2016 - UNICEF warns of excessive use of force, particularly in relation to incidents where Palestinian children were shot dead. ... the example on October 25 in Hebron in the West Bank of a 17-year-old girl who was "taken by IDF (Israel Defence Forces) soldiers for a search, shot with at least five bullets and killed".

2016 'deadliest year' for West Bank children in decade | News | Al ...

May 14, 2016 - UNICEF cited the example on October 25 in Hebron in the West Bank of a 17-year-old girl who was "taken by IDF (Israel Defence Forces) soldiers for a search, shot with at least five bullets and killed". "Israeli authorities said that she had attempted to stab a policeman, however an eyewitness stated that she ...

Israeli shoots dead Palestinian after group of children comes under attack

Nov 23, 2004 - Radio exchange contradicts army version of Gaza killing.
Israel 'killed 25 Palestinian children' in three months | News | Al Jazeera

12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes
Updated 9.48 p.m., 3rd Oct 2000

Gaza girl said killed
Thu., October 28, 2004
IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
UN officials: Girl hit by IDF gunfire in UN school in Gaza

Tue., October 12, 2004
An 11-year-old Palestinian girl was shot in the stomach.,. by IDF gunfire. IDF troops fired two shots, one of the shots hit a fifth-grade student at the school. Last month, a 10-year-old girl was killed by IDF gunfire while sitting at her desk at the same school.

7 September 2004 At 07:45 10-year old Raghda Adnan Al-Assar was struck in the head by Israeli fire while sitting at her desk in UNRWA's Elementary
Girl's School On June 1 this year two ten-year old children in UNRWA's
Al-Umariye Elementary Boys' School in Rafah were hit by a bullet from a Israeli tank

In March 2003
12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bullet fired Two 10 year-old schoolchildren were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah, when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.

Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room. (this was an assassination of specific children by the IDF)
Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.

5 June 2004

Boy of 17, shot by Israeli soldiers, left bleeding overnight to die

September 8, 2003
The bullet ridden corpse of Mohammad Abdullah Abu al-Husni, was found yesterday morning near the town of Jabaliya, where he lived in Gaza.
Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier as she walked down the street in Khan Yunis refugee camp with her mother.

28 July 2003
She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying,
'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other.
She was still in my arms and she died."

This boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots him dead Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.

Tuesday December 23, 2003
Israel Baby is born then dies

September 11, 2003
Birth and death at the checkpoint
Three shot in the back by Israeli snipers, one a 15-year-old boy
Siege off Nablus

January, 2004
15 year old boy who was shot while standing in front of his house. The sniper bulet hit Amjad in the back. He died on his way to the hospital. The second is Amer Kathym Arafat who was also shot in the back by a sniper bullet. The third is Rouhi Hazem Shouman, 25, who was also shot in the back by a sniper.

5 June 2004

15 year old boy & Amer Kathym & Rouhi Hazem Shouman all shot in the back by a sniper.

IDF shoots 13-year-old girl in the back with 20 bullets and then the IDF commander goes over to the girl and shoots her again to make sure she was dead
Tue., October 05, 2004

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."

The Israelis only hope is to repent and ask the
Lord for forgiveness.

I know He will grant it.,.,.,.,, if asked

What happened/will happen to the chosen ones?
[angel3] How about you?

--------------------
just asking

Posts: 9 | From: usa | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement