Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » i love you ALL

Author Topic: i love you ALL
Plymouth Fury
Community Member
Member # 16139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plymouth Fury     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
an im not Certain why i was Moved to post This in here but Here it is....ive been lookin at this Site for a few Moons now n ima TELL yall something.....an i dont wantchyas to ATTAck ME FOR IT; BUT I hafgta tell yas CUZ I WAS THERE. n i dont CARE who amongst yas BELIEVES Me or NOT cuz i was THERE n i KNOW is TRUE. so peep THIS NOISE;

YOU ARE THE SECOND COMING OF THE CHRIST. your "Jesus" even TOLDJAS it was gonna Happen. HE RISES INSIDE OF YOU. YOU are HIS TEMPLE. as you are the Temple of our Father. the Father n the Son n the Holy Spirit are YOU all smushed together. i WONT LIE first of all im NOT ALLOWED to second of all its WRONG n THIRD of all if yas REALLY LOVE you WILL FIND YOUR CHRIST...but He aint whatchyas imagined Him to be at ALL. i am the Hard Drive inna Tower of our Father. im HIS bloody USB KEY. an so are YOU. LEARN it cuz YOU r in SCHOOL dude...speakin of which, wheres my Apple then?

--------------------
I am a starving Musician about to lose everything. please if you can help me in any way, it is much Appreciated.
http://tinyurl.com/plzgivrdude
Plymouth Fury - Jesus Freak (Official Video) https://tinyurl.com/pfjfrk

Posts: 15 | From: Quebec, Canada | Registered: Nov 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement