Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Ps 92

Author Topic: Ps 92
clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psalms 92:15
KJV 15 To shew that the LORD is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.
Thomson 15 that they may declare that the Lord my God is righteous; and that in him there is no injustice.

These are my thoughts.
The Lord alone is righteous, we can only be right by Jesus, He is the rock and our salvation.

--------------------
God's word is truth

Posts: 303 | From: TN | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psalms 92:14
KJV 14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;
YLT 14 Still they bring forth in old age, Fat and flourishing are they,

These are my thoughts.
When we are Christ we keep bearing fruit by Him even at an old age.

--------------------
God's word is truth

Posts: 303 | From: TN | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 92:15
KJV 15 To shew that the LORD is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.
Thomson 15 that they may declare that the Lord my God is righteous; and that in him there is no injustice.

These are my thoughts.
The Lord is righteous and we need to stand with Him.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 92:14
KJV 14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;
Thomson 14 In a vigorous old age they shall still multiply; and continue prosperous;

These are my thoughts.
Even those who their days are done have a purpose for the Lord as long as they live.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 92:13
KJV 13 Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.
Thomson 13 Being planted by the house of the Lord they shall flourish in the courts of our God.

These are my thoughts.
We flourish in God’s presence as believers.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 92:12
KJV 12 The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
Thomson 12 The righteous shall bloom like a palm tree; and be multiplied like a cedar on Lebanon.

These are my thoughts.
We thru Jesus can grow up and stand strong in Him.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 92:11
KJV 11 Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.
Thomson 11 Mine eye hath looked on among mine enemies: and among the wicked who rise against me, mine ear will hear.

These are my thoughts.
We may witness those who stand against us first hand but God will carry us thru if we stand strong in Him.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 92:10
KJV 10 But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
Thomson 10 But my horn shall be exalted like that of the Oryx; and mine old age invigorated with fresh oil.

These are my thoughts.
We need to be anointed with the Holy Spirit and by Him we will be lifted up.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 92:9
KJV 9 For, lo, thine enemies, O LORD, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
Thomson 9 For lo! thine enemies shall perish: and all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.

These are my thoughts.
Those who stand against the Lord, those who reject Jesus will be punished.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 92:8
KJV 8 But thou, LORD, art most high for evermore.
Thomson 8 As for thee, thou, Lord, art Most High forever.

These are my thoughts.
God is Lord forever and His praise will never end.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 92:7
KJV 7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
Thomson 7 When the wicked sprang up like grass; all the workers of iniquity had a glimpse that they should be destroyed forever.

These are my thoughts.
The world benefits those who are turned against the Lord, this is why we as Christians are strangers because we are now meant for heaven and are here to do His heavenly work.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 92:7
KJV 7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
Thomson 7 When the wicked sprang up like grass; all the workers of iniquity had a glimpse that they should be destroyed forever.

These are my thoughts.
Wickedness comes up and often times grows fast but God will one day cut it away and burn it up, the wicked need to come to Jesus.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 92:5
KJV 5 O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
Thomson 5 How great are thy works, Lord! How very deep are thy designs!

These are my thoughts.
God does the best work.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 92:6
KJV 6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
Thomson 6 A senseless man cannot know; nor can the foolish comprehend them.

These are my thoughts.
There are many things that the world don’t pick up on but the most important to understand is making Jesus Lord.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 92:5
KJV 5 O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
Thomson 5 How great are thy works, Lord! How very deep are thy designs!

These are my thoughts.
The Lord is great and His thoughts are so that even with all eternity we could never fully understand His thinking.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalm 92:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.

New Simplified Bible

Psalms 92:4
92:4 You made me find joy in what you have done, O Jehovah. I will sing joyfully about the works of your hands.

These are my thoughts.
We should be glad to do work for the Lord.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 92:3
KJV 3 Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.
Thomson 3 with a ten stringed psaltery; with an ode on the kithara.

These are my thoughts.
We should praise the Lord with all we can.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 92:2
KJV 2 To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
Thomson 2 to proclaim thy loving kindness every morning; and thy faithfulness every night:,

These are my thoughts.
God is so good.

--------------------
God's word is truth

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Psalms 92:1
KJV 1 IT IS A GOOD THING TO GIVE THANKS UNTO THE LORD, AND TO SING PRAISES UNTO THY NAME, O MOST HIGH.
Thomson 1 It is good to give thanks to the Lord; and with instrumental musick sing to thy name, Most High;

These are my thoughts.
We should be giving praise always to the Lord.

--------------------
God's word is truth

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement