Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » You need to know!

Author Topic: You need to know!
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks I shared it on Facebook
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 2 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have decided to come out of the closet. It is time to stand up and tell those you love that if they think there is another way to heaven other then knowing Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and coming to know Him personally. You are sadly mistaken and whatever nonsense you believe is dead wrong. Eternity is FOREVER! I said FOREVER, don’t mess around and fall into the world system that the Devil has tricked you in to believing in. Time is drawing very, very short. I am now and will be warning you so if my posts offend you I am just letting you know I am posting these messages to help you because I love you all and want to see you in heaven. Time to stop worrying about what people think and start telling the truth. I believe time is growing very, very short. So if you want to talk about Jesus let me know. Way to many fake Christian out there. Stand up and be counted. This not just a good song!

A must here song!

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement