Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!

Author Topic: ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by james boyce:
quote:
Originally posted by WildB:
[QB]

How to be Born Again

The Sinner: “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23).

The Problem: “Jesus answered … Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God” (John 3:3).

The Sentence: “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” (Romans 6:23).

The Saviour: “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8).

The Solution: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved” (Romans 10:9).

The Timing: “Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation” (2 Corinthians 6:2).

Your Acceptance of God’s Gift: If you really believe that Jesus Christ took your place in judgment for your sins on the Cross, you can pray the following prayer.

The Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ, be merciful to me a sinner. I do now receive you as my personal Lord and Saviour.

The Result: If you sincerely prayed the above prayer, you are now born again! (John 3:3).

Welcome to God’s Family: “Therefore if any man [or woman] be in Christ, he [or she] is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new” (2 Corinthians 5:17).

https://www.swrc.com/

[Bible]

How t

There is only one that knows whether you are born again.

You have no say in this

I have no saY IN THIS
tHIS IS BETWEEN THE INDIVIDUSAL AND THE lORD.
aGAIN i SDAY WE, YOU HAVE NO SAY IN WHAT THE lORD DOES OR DOESN'T DO, it is His choice and His choice alone.

Just as God gave us the ability to chose between one and that. No other creature on this planet has that choice, but we have it so chose wisely, don't let that animal instinct fog your mind.

[wave3] [wiggle7]

Ephesians 4:1-7

I (Paul) therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
One Lord, one faith, one (Spiritual) baptism,
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. (application is individual)

But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

Matthew 20

1 For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.
2 And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard.
3 And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,
4 And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way.
5 Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.
6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?
7 They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.
8 So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
9 And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.
10 But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.
11 And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house,
12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.
13 But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?
14 Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.
15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?

16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Matthew 22
1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,
2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.
5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

[rapture]

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by james boyce:
A woman’s right to choose is her right and none others; PERIOD

At least as I see it.
How about you?
[angel3]

Why is that same freedom to "choose" not afforded the tax payer when it come to the finance of the letting of this innocent blood?

https://biblehub.com/matthew/15-14.htm

Also- All of a sudden when the State says "PANDEMIC" there is no or very little choice to a Franken-shot? No to very little rights there?

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
james boyce
Advanced Member
Member # 16217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james boyce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jethro:
Another good way get into the word, is to meditate on it, chew it up, committing it to memory. i had the whole book of Galatians memorized. the kjv is the easiest to put to memory. it does have problems, but you can get to the truth, by just looking up what the word in question in the Greek or Hebrew means. 1 john 5:7-8 was added 5th century translator was trying to gain standing with highly regard priest pushing the doctrine of the trinity, on the world. none of the earliest manuscripts have 1 john 5:7-8 in them. we suffer at the hands of the translator's. Have a nice one. 7 days without prayer makes one weak. Ps when you look up word in the strong's dictionary it doesn't give you a whole lot of meat on the bone. For instance the word spirit, in the Greek is pneuma, strongs defines it as spirit, wind, star, angel, mesenger those are like doors to the definition, when you define what the wind does it gives you a better understanding of the word spirit. so in this case the wind can move you, sway you in which ever type of spirit it is. in hebrews 1:7 the kjv translate the word pneuma as spirit, whichs ok, but a better translation renders the word pneuma as wind here is the scripture

In your reading DO YOU RECAL A VERSE OR TWO WHERE THE Lord was talking directly to the Israelis?
Just asking, no animosity intended or implied, so help me God.

--------------------
love the stranger

Posts: 28 | From: usa | Registered: May 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
james boyce
Advanced Member
Member # 16217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james boyce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By: WilddB
James 4:13 Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:

14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

15 For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.
16 But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.
17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

bWilddB, the phrase you quoted, “and do this, or that” seems out of touch with the vocabulary of the commoner at that time and having said that; I see nothing wrong with the thoughts generated from the above verses.
There is a common intent that is good advice.
Morality is expressed throughout.

I have now discovered that most American TV shows have a basic moral context. For example—p----
“F Troop”
“Bonanza”
“Virginian”
“Maverick”
”Anne Oakley”
"NCIS"
Seinfeld"
"etc."

As an American I watched those TV shows when they first came out and still see a few reruns from time to time.

From my stand point the other current TV series I witness in the 21st century continue to carry that basic moral lesson woven within.

I have never visited Europe, so I am taking to you WilddB Do you broadcast fiction TV shows and if so, do they have a moral intent implanted in them as well?
Just asking WilddB, if he/she has a clue?
(:-

--------------------
love the stranger

Posts: 28 | From: usa | Registered: May 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 15 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Statement of Faith,

The Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God (Deuteronomy 8:3; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21).

The King James Version remains the most accurate version of the Masoretic Text and the Textus Receptus.

One God is revealed in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14).

Every person (except Jesus Christ) was or is born a sinner under the judgment of death (Romans 3:10; 3:23; 5:12).

Salvation is only by grace through faith in Jesus Christ who died for sin (John 3:16; Romans 5:8-9; 6:23; 8:33-34; 1 Timothy 2:5; Titus 3:5).

All those who have repented and have truly trusted Christ for salvation are eternally secure (Romans 8:1).

Personal holiness is the fruits of salvation (Galatians 5:22-23).

The Holy Spirit is active in the world today, as well as in the life of the believer, gifting and equipping the saints for their ministries (John 14:16; Acts 1:8).

There is a literal Heaven and a literal Hell (John 14:2; Luke 16:19-31; 2 Corinthians 5:1-10).
The Scriptures are to be dispensationally interpreted.

All Christians, living or dead, will be glorified and translated to Heaven before the Great Tribulation begins (1 Corinthians 15:51-53; Colossians 3:4; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 5:1-5).

God’s promises to Israel will be fulfilled in the Millennium (Kingdom Age) (Ezekiel 36; Isaiah 2:1-4; 11; 55:12-13).

Jesus Christ will reign from Jerusalem for one thousand years (Matthew 24:30; Revelation 20:1-6; Isaiah 65:17-25).

The unsaved will be judged and receive eternal judgment for sins at the Great White Throne judgment (Revelation 20:11-15).

God is still on the throne … and prayer changes things.

How to be Born Again

The Sinner: “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23).

The Problem: “Jesus answered … Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God” (John 3:3).

The Sentence: “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” (Romans 6:23).

The Saviour: “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8).

The Solution: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved” (Romans 10:9).

The Timing: “Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation” (2 Corinthians 6:2).

Your Acceptance of God’s Gift: If you really believe that Jesus Christ took your place in judgment for your sins on the Cross, you can pray the following prayer.

The Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ, be merciful to me a sinner. I do now receive you as my personal Lord and Saviour.

The Result: If you sincerely prayed the above prayer, you are now born again! (John 3:3).

Welcome to God’s Family: “Therefore if any man [or woman] be in Christ, he [or she] is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new” (2 Corinthians 5:17).

[Bible]

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James 4:13 Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:

14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

15 For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.
16 But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.
17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Bible will only be a story book written by men unless.......YOU ARE BORN AGAIN!

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.
13 In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.

The real choice is Heaven or the Lake of Fire.
How To Be Born Again

The Sinner: "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).

The Problem: "Jesus answered . . . Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God" (John 3:3).

The Sentence: "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23).

The Saviour: "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8).

The Solution: "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" (Romans 10:9).

The Timing: "Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation" (2 Corinthians 6:2).
Your Acceptance of God's Gift: If you really believe that Jesus Christ took your place in judgment for your sins on the Cross, you can pray the following prayer.

Welcome to God's Family: "Therefore if any man [or woman] be in Christ, he [or she] is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Any that has read this. Now you can NEVER SAY THAT NOBODY SHOWED YOU THE WAY OF SALVATION on the OTHER SIDE

Amós 8:11 He aquí, vienen días, dice el Señor DIOS, que enviaré hambre en la tierra, no hambre de pan, ni sed de agua, sino de oír las palabras de Jehová:
12 Y vagarán de mar en mar, y desde el norte hasta el oriente, correrán de un lado a otro para buscar la palabra de Jehová, y no la encontrarán.
13 En aquel día las bellas vírgenes y los jóvenes se desmayarán de sed.

La elección real es el cielo o el infierno.
Cómo nacer de nuevo

El pecador: "Por cuanto todos pecaron, y están destituidos de la gloria de Dios" (Romanos 3:23).

El problema: "Respondió Jesús ... De cierto, de cierto te digo, que el que no naciere de nuevo, no puede ver el reino de Dios" (Juan 3: 3).

La frase: "Porque la paga del pecado es la muerte, pero el don de Dios es la vida eterna por medio de Jesucristo nuestro Señor" (Romanos 6:23).

El Salvador: "Pero Dios encomienda su amor por nosotros, en que, mientras aún éramos pecadores, Cristo murió por nosotros" (Romanos 5: 8).

La Solución: "Que si confesares con tu boca al Señor Jesús, y creyeres en tu corazón que Dios le levantó de los muertos, serás salvo" (Romanos 10: 9).

El Tiempo: "He aquí, ahora es el tiempo aceptado; he aquí el día de la salvación" (2 Corintios 6: 2).
Su aceptación del regalo de Dios: Si realmente cree que Jesucristo tomó su lugar en el juicio por sus pecados en la Cruz, puede rezar la siguiente oración.

La Oración: Señor Jesucristo, ten piedad de mí, pecador. Ahora te recibo como mi Señor y Salvador personal.
El resultado: si usted oró sinceramente la oración anterior, ¡ahora nace de nuevo! (Juan 3: 3).

Bienvenido a la familia de Dios: "Por lo tanto, si un hombre [o mujer] está en Cristo, él [o ella] es una nueva criatura: las cosas viejas pasaron; he aquí todas las cosas se hacen nuevas" (2 Corintios 5:17).

Ahora NUNCA se puede decir que NADIE LE MUESTRA EL CAMINO DE LA SALVACIÓN en el OTRO LADO

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

You can NEVER SAY THAT NO BODY TOLD YOU!

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

--------------------
That is all.....

Jethro
Advanced Member
Member # 15162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jethro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another good way get into the word, is to meditate on it, chew it up, committing it to memory. i had the whole book of Galatians memorized. the kjv is the easiest to put to memory. it does have problems, but you can get to the truth, by just looking up what the word in question in the Greek or Hebrew means. 1 john 5:7-8 was added 5th century translator was trying to gain standing with highly regard priest pushing the doctrine of the trinity, on the world. none of the earliest manuscripts have 1 john 5:7-8 in them. we suffer at the hands of the translator's. Have a nice one. 7 days without prayer makes one weak. Ps when you look up word in the strong's dictionary it doesn't give you a whole lot of meat on the bone. For instance the word spirit, in the Greek is pneuma, strongs defines it as spirit, wind, star, angel, mesenger those are like doors to the definition, when you define what the wind does it gives you a better understanding of the word spirit. so in this case the wind can move you, sway you in which ever type of spirit it is. in hebrews 1:7 the kjv translate the word pneuma as spirit, whichs ok, but a better translation renders the word pneuma as wind here is the scripture

kjv
hebrews 1:7;

He makes his angels spirits and his ministers flames of fire.

the word spirit would be better translated winds. when the wind blows on the fire, it catches what ever is near it on fire. to say that the kjv, is the only true translation is a lie in it self. Men praise you when you agree with them and their prosperity confirms their saying. Welcoming you with respect and honer.

Also they change the word Pentecost to Easter, in acts 12:4. I don't hear Jesus, mention Easter. they will fight you tooth and nail about it. Make up all kinds of doctrine to justify it. Then they crucify you in the name of God. Makes you really want be like them?

The early Syrians Chaldean, monopolized the church of it's time. They were the only ones having the new testament. they made public what they wanted, what ever they said was law, right or wrong. Having standing with the emperor.

Judging by what the apostle Paul said, concerning the Jews, God blinded their eyes, until the fullness of the gentiles is complete. One of the ways he has done this, was to allow the Syrians Chaldean's, to promote a teaching, that is purely contrary to sound Jewish doctrine, knowing they would never except it. Chaldean's having power with the emperor Forced the Jews, to turn away. The council of Nicaea did not allow Jews or christian Jews, to attend. Their teaching spread like wild fire, becoming deeply ingrained in Christians.
to this day. It's a two edge sword our country america is, was a christian nation and we are one of the most powerful country.s on the planet and because our country still has respect for Jesus, he is using us to protect Israel, nobody mess with them in a major way with out having to deal with US, When american goverment turns its back on israel, mark the day. The bible says that there will a great falling away from The Faith before this happens, i think it has to do with america turning her back on Jesus. it wont belong, till the sky rolls up like a scroll and the lord of glory comes back in the fullness of his stature king of kings lord of lords, Maranatha. believe this God is undoing the lie and the jews are going to understand the truth and embrace Jesus. Who like Joseph is holding back his tears desiring to reveal himself to his brothers. sorry if i distraced from your encouraging study here

--------------------
jb

Posts: 124 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

The Bible will only be a story book written by men unless.......YOU ARE BORN AGAIN!

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

The real choice is Heaven or Hell.
How To Be Born Again

The Sinner: "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).

The Problem: "Jesus answered . . . Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God" (John 3:3).

The Sentence: "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23).

The Saviour: "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8).

The Solution: "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" (Romans 10:9).

The Timing: "Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation" (2 Corinthians 6:2).
Your Acceptance of God's Gift: If you really believe that Jesus Christ took your place in judgment for your sins on the Cross, you can pray the following prayer.

Welcome to God's Family: "Therefore if any man [or woman] be in Christ, he [or she] is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Now you can NEVER SAY THAT NOBODY SHOWED YOU THE WAY OF SALVATION on the OTHER SIDE

--------------------
That is all.....

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Restored,

We do not teach or let anyone else teach the false gospel of Mormonism from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. If you continue you will be banned.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by restored:
I am sorry, but you are not born again, just by saying so. The power of God is revealed in the ordinances he proscribed. Baptism, by immersion, by one having authority, is required, first, to be born again, following repentance. Indeed, the coming forth from the water is the symbol of rebirth. The immersion is also the symbol of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. When a person is then confirmed a member of the true church, the Gift of the Holy Ghost is given, by the laying on of hands, by one who has AUTHORITY. That authority was restored to earth by John the baptist, and by Peter, James, and John, in 1829. With that authority, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints was established in 1830. Please investigate this statement, as your destiny depends upon it.

YIKES!
Galatians 3
1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.
5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

ALSO

Galatians 5
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
7 Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?
8 This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

restored
Community Member
Member # 10516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for restored     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry, but you are not born again, just by saying so. The power of God is revealed in the ordinances he proscribed. Baptism, by immersion, by one having authority, is required, first, to be born again, following repentance. Indeed, the coming forth from the water is the symbol of rebirth. The immersion is also the symbol of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. When a person is then confirmed a member of the true church, the Gift of the Holy Ghost is given, by the laying on of hands, by one who has AUTHORITY. That authority was restored to earth by John the baptist, and by Peter, James, and John, in 1829. With that authority, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints was established in 1830. Please investigate this statement, as your destiny depends upon it.

--------------------
Semper Fidelis

Posts: 8 | From: Gaithersburg, MD | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

^^ Sorry I love you too much not to try to get some light into your souls...
I know the truth hurts and scares at 1st but in the end it's the best and only way to go.
Skip all the church theories and work with the Holy Spirit Direct. But the Spirit has to have the word to enlighten.
Personal Bible study is a MUST!

This is worth investing 1hr to fully understand the Dispensation of Grace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4GQB4UOpMk&list=PL41BCE46CAD456DC8

Rightly Dividing The Word (Part One) The Key!
This study in a basic study on how to apply God's Divine way to understand His Word as laid out in 2 Timothy 2:15. By RIGHTLY DIVIDING God's Word.
BY TWINCITIESGRACE1

It will automatically load to the next parts..

Enjoy....

But the Bible will only be a story book written by men unless.......YOU ARE BORN AGAIN!

How To Be Born Again

--------------------
That is all.....

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 15 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skip all the church theories and work with the Holy Spirit Direct. But the Spirit has to have the word to enlighten.

This study in a basic study on how to apply God's Divine way to understand His Word as laid out in 2 Timothy 2:15. By RIGHTLY DIVIDING God's Word.
BY TWINCITIESGRACE1

Enjoy....

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
Originally posted by Ablorba:
Apostles Creed from CCEL / Lutheran Service Hymnal

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth:
And in Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son, our Lord:
Who was conceived by the Holy *Spirit, born of the virgin Mary:
suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, died and was buried:
He descended into hell: The third day He rose again from the dead:
He ascended into heaven, and sits* at the right hand of God the Father Almighty:
From *there He shall come to judge the living* and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit:*
the holy *Church:
the communion of saints:
the forgiveness of sins:
the resurrection of the body:
and the life everlasting. Amen.

*In order substitions: Ghost, sitteth, thence, quick, Ghost, Catholic

It needs a few corrections-

"the holy *Church:" should be "the "Body" of Christ."

The Church is no longer "holy" but apostatized.. True believers are in the Body of Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

and add "the eternity of the lake of fire, where Death and Hell are cast!"

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

--------------------
That is all.....

Ablorba
Advanced Member
Member # 14122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ablorba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apostles Creed from CCEL / Lutheran Service Hymnal

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth:
And in Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son, our Lord:
Who was conceived by the Holy *Spirit, born of the virgin Mary:
suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, died and was buried:
He descended into hell: The third day He rose again from the dead:
He ascended into heaven, and sits* at the right hand of God the Father Almighty:
From *there He shall come to judge the living* and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit:*
the holy *Church:
the communion of saints:
the forgiveness of sins:
the resurrection of the body:
and the life everlasting. Amen.

*In order substitions: Ghost, sitteth, thence, quick, Ghost, Catholic

Posts: 54 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ablorba
Advanced Member
Member # 14122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ablorba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Job 12:2 No doubt but ye are the people, and wisdom shall die with you. 3 But I have understanding as well as you; I am not inferior to you: yea, who knoweth not such things as these?
Posts: 54 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

^^ Sorry I love you too much not to try to get some light into your souls...
I know the truth hurts and scares at 1st but in the end it's the best and only way to go.

BY TWINCITIESGRACE1

Enjoy....

But the Bible will only be a story book written by men unless.......YOU ARE BORN AGAIN!

How To Be Born Again

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

DIVISION is what Evil does...

Proper dividing is a must to prevent DIVISION.

In all seriousness watch this...

BY TWINCITIESGRACE1

--------------------
That is all.....

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 17 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you mean?
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
Originally posted by Carol Swenson:
Rightly dividing the Word does not mean to OVER DIVIDE the Word!

Nor does it mean to OVERRIDE the proper DIVIDED to maintain a fuzzy feely personally set up religion!

--------------------
That is all.....

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rightly dividing the Word does not mean to OVER DIVIDE the Word!

What is ultra-dispensationalism?

In order to understand what ultra-dispensationalism is (also known as hyper-dispensationalism/hyperdispensationalism), let’s begin by defining dispensationalism. The word dispensation means “stewardship or administration,” and dispensationalism is simply a system of biblical interpretation that recognizes a distinction between the Church (i.e., the body of Christ) and Israel. Dispensationalism carries with it the idea that, throughout the history of redemption, God has given man specific revelation and commands and that man is tested with respect to his obedience to God’s commands or revelation. Therefore, dispensations are different administrations in the eternal outworking of God’s purpose and plan. However, it is important to realize normal dispensationalism acknowledges the fact that the way of salvation—by grace through faith—is the same in every dispensation. Generally, many dispensationalists will recognize seven dispensations: Innocence (Genesis 1:1 – 3:7), Conscience (Genesis 3:8 – 8:22), Human Government (Genesis 9:1 – 11:32), Promise (Genesis 12:1 – Exodus 19:25), Law (Exodus 20:1 – Acts 2:4), Grace (Acts 2:4 – Revelation 20:3), and the Millennial Kingdom (Revelation 20:4 – 20:6). Again, these dispensations are not ways of salvation, but manners in which God relates to man.

One of the inherent dangers of dispensationalism is that it can lead one to overly divide the Bible and see divisions and discontinuity where there shouldn’t be any. This is exactly what the ultra-dispensationalist does. Therefore, ultra- or hyper-dispensationalism would be a teaching that takes the basic tenets of dispensationalism to the very extreme, resulting in unbiblical and often heretical teaching and doctrine. Another movement, known as mid-Acts dispensationalism, Acts 9 dispensationalism, Acts 13 dispensationalism, or Acts 28 dispensationalism, takes a half-way position between classic dispensationalism and hyper-dispensationalism. Also known as the Grace Movement, the tenets of the mid-Acts dispensationalism are not under discussion here.

Instead of recognizing that the Church began in Acts 2 on the Day of Pentecost when the disciples received the promised Holy Spirit, the ultra-dispensationalist would insert another dispensation or division into the Bible and would hold that the Church did not begin until after Paul’s conversion. The three most common ultra-dispensationalist views see the church beginning in Acts 9, Acts 13 or Acts 28. Mid-Acts dispensationalists agree with this view. Some ultra-dispensationalists place the beginning of the church with Paul’s conversion; others, like one of the first ultra-dispensationalists, Ethelbert W. Bulinger, place the beginning of the church even later, with Paul’s imprisonment in Rome. In doing so, they see the church in Acts as being a “Hebrew or Jewish Church,” separate from the “mystery” church to which Paul wrote his prison epistles. They believe that the books of Peter, James, Jude, Hebrews and the epistles of John are all addressed to the Hebrew Church, which is different from the “body of Christ,” and that this Jewish Church, which is built on Kingdom promises, will be reestablished during the millennium and will worship at the rebuilt Temple with atoning sacrifices.

However, the greatest problem with ultra-dispensationalism is not what it believes about when the church began but with the many other errors that come from its approach to Scripture. For example, at the heart of most forms of ultra-dispensationalism is the belief that Paul preached a different gospel than what the other apostles taught. Paul’s prison epistles only apply directly to the “body of Christ” or Gentile Church, and the sacraments of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper are relegated to the old dispensation and are not to be practiced by the church today. In reality, what ultra-dispensationalists do is wrongly divide the Word of God and split it into little pieces.

Other heresies that are common to some types of ultra-dispensationalism include such things as soul sleep and annihilationism. Still others proclaim a brand of universalism that grants salvation even to Satan himself. Without a doubt, whatever name you want to call it, ultra-dispensationalism is a dangerous error that almost always leads to other, even worse errors and often outright heretical teachings.

H. A. Ironside, a strong dispensationalist himself, wrote a very good booklet outlining some of the dangers of ultra-dispensationalism and in it says that he has “no hesitancy in saying that its fruits are evil. It has produced a tremendous crop of heresies throughout the length and breadth of this and other lands; it has divided Christians and wrecked churches and assemblies without number; it has lifted up its votaries in intellectual and spiritual pride to an appalling extent, so that they look with supreme contempt upon Christians who do not accept their peculiar views; and in most instances where it has been long tolerated, it has absolutely throttled Gospel effort at home and sown discord on missionary fields abroad. So true are these things of this system that I have no hesitancy in saying it is an absolutely Satanic perversion of the truth.”

http://www.gotquestions.org/ultra-dispensationalism.html

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

In all seriousness, This is worth investing 1hr to fully understand the Dispensation of Grace and the Body of Christ. There is a difference when rightly divided.... This teacher NAILS IT!

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
The first biblical reference to this body was made by Jesus during the last supper. Mark 14:22 says, "While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, 'Take it; this is my body.'" This symbolic act is the beginning of the communion service which Christians accept as a remembrance that they are a part of the body of Jesus Christ, due to Jesus' death on the cross.

Colossians 1:18
He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything.

Wrong. Thats not what the text reads.

Jesus says MY BODY! PERIOD! That cup was his alone to bear.

The communion is for a remembrance of what he did.
Not a group of called out people...

Ephesians 2
1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;(no where do you find this in Acts)
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16 And that he might reconcile bothunto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

[hug]

--------------------
That is all.....

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first biblical reference to this body was made by Jesus during the last supper. Mark 14:22 says, "While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, 'Take it; this is my body.'" This symbolic act is the beginning of the communion service which Christians accept as a remembrance that they are a part of the body of Jesus Christ, due to Jesus' death on the cross.

Colossians 1:18
He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything.

WildB
Member # 2917

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOq2eZ8r1L4&list=PL18A52D5FDF28303A

Who was the 1st member of the Body of Christ?

--------------------
That is all.....

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yum! Thanks!  -
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 7 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Whats a "Bible Hub" ?

Is that like "Hubba Bubba"Seriously Strawberry?

Negatory, silly Billy. It's a place where people without tons of money can go to get tons of Bible study aids.

http://biblehub.com/

BTW, does Hubba Bubba come in chocolate?

These sites are free.....?

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/thru-the-bible-with-j-vernon-mcgee/

https://www.bereanbiblesociety.org/

ALL prescribed to the KJV. [dance]

And yes just for you....  -

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 7 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Church,the Body of Christ, is the definition of a people in this Age of Grace, whose hearts have been circumcised by the born again event.

That is where God's Word resides and guides as enlightened, be they Greek, Hebrew, Spanish, Chinese, and even French.

And even KJV [updown] [1zhelp]
Especially KJV...
[dance]

--------------------
That is all.....

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Church,the Body of Christ, is the definition of a people in this Age of Grace, whose hearts have been circumcised by the born again event.

That is where God's Word resides and guides as enlightened, be they Greek, Hebrew, Spanish, Chinese, and even French.

And even KJV [updown] [1zhelp]
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Whats a "Bible Hub" ?

Is that like "Hubba Bubba"Seriously Strawberry?

Negatory, silly Billy. It's a place where people without tons of money can go to get tons of free Bible study aids.

http://biblehub.com/

BTW, does Hubba Bubba come in chocolate?

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 12 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The truth of God's word resides in the hearts of people, not in any particular translation. KJV, NASB, Greek, Hebrew, Spanish translations, French translations, Chinese translations, you get the picture. It is the Holy Spirit making understood His Word to His people that matters.

Ephesians 2
1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 5 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Many prefer the KJV, many do not. I think the best thing is to compare several parallel translations, like on the Bible Hub.

Whats a "Bible Hub" ?

Is that like "Hubba Bubba"Seriously Strawberry?  - ?

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Many prefer the KJV, many do not. I think the best thing is to compare several parallel translations, like on the Bible Hub.

The truth of God's word resides in the hearts of people, not in any particular translation. KJV, NASB, Greek, Hebrew, Spanish translations, French translations, Chinese translations, you get the picture. It is the Holy Spirit making understood His Word to His people that matters.

WildB
Member # 2917

quote:

As for the KJV, I know that some people think it's the best translation. Some people think it's the ONLY translation. I think there is no perfect English translation of the original manuscripts, but among the ones we have, the KJV is not the best and it's mistranslations have caused a lot of confusion and wrong beliefs.

The elders hold to the KJV as the longest running translation in the English that proved most faithful to original manuscripts over time.

As time and change has increased by innovation, the old Elizabethan age of associations have lost most of their once common meanings and understandings to those now surrounded by man made structure and fully lost to those that haven't got a clue being totally now dependent on Google for reality.

Elders such as James Vernon McGee having been raised picking cotton on a farm with lantern light and outdoor plumbing to working on a car assembly line in Detroit does an excellent job at explaining and connecting one to past idea associations.

http://www.ttb.org/index.aspx?parentnavigationid=21717

Elder Noah Hutchings also bridged this info gap most faithfully.

C.R Stam was also faithful in Rightfully Dividing the Word.

https://www.bereanbiblesociety.org/

ALL prescribed to the KJV.

Ecclesiastes 4:12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

--------------------
That is all.....

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that we must each study His Word prayerfully as the Word is illuminated by the Holy Spirit. And we must first be born again to be indwelt by the Spirit.

But it is also true...

Romans 10
14How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? 15How will they preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written, “HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE THE FEET OF THOSE WHO BRING GOOD NEWS OF GOOD THINGS!”

16However, they did not all heed the good news; for Isaiah says, “LORD, WHO HAS BELIEVED OUR REPORT?” 17So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

And it is also true...

Romans 10
20And Isaiah is very bold and says,
“I WAS FOUND BY THOSE WHO DID NOT SEEK ME,
I BECAME MANIFEST TO THOSE WHO DID NOT ASK FOR ME.”

And it is also true...

Ephesians 4
11And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, 12for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; 13until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ.

God's creation is so complex and varied, and His plan is so uniquely His own, that none of us can come up with a "one size fits all" formula for Bible study, or even for coming to faith.

Some people find it very difficult to read or write. Other people find it difficult to concentrate when listening to a speaker. Some people are born both blind and deaf, yet our Lord can still reach out to them. Some people live in environments where Christ is not known or not welcome, but that doesn't stop Him.

As for the KJV, I know that some people think it's the best translation. Some people think it's the ONLY translation. I think there is no perfect English translation of the original manuscripts, but among the ones we have, the KJV is not the best and it's mistranslations have caused a lot of confusion and wrong beliefs.

WildB
Member # 2917

quote:
Originally posted by Truthseeker1971:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by clark:
Listening to others teach is important but is not a replacement for us digging into the word ourselves both are needed.

Rightly dividing the word is a must.

Going thru the Word with others is important and insures that the Babe in Christ is not digging themselves into a hole by a personal interpretation..

Its the Holy Spirit that teaches by enlightenment...

[cool_shades]

YES but you still need to do your own studying too and not merely listening to others bcz you never know when you might be absorbing false teaching from others
[Smile] [Bible]

The study presented in this post is Biblically centered and not false.
Without being Born again absorbing false teaching from others is going to happen.
Bible reading in the same state of not being born again adds to the confusion by miss direction of personal study.

This is a Grace centered board.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I do believe the 1st 2 post has this covered.

"How to be born again" and "How to Rightfully divide the Word."

Most that the Spirit has lead here are in need of a 1st direction , not a lot of personal stories and opinion.

There are areas on the BBS for intros, open shop talk and personal prayer.

The sections at the top are MOSTLY read 1st and MUST be Biblically correct as it matters to the Dispensation of Grace. .

As we are all not without error , correction of it must be not on opinion but BIBLICAL KVJ TRUTH!

As the Lord has done all the Work to make sure we have the BIBLICAL KVJ TRUTH it is used as Home Plate.

We have found that when other weed seeders come here to try adding or taking from it with their superior knowledge that they think it should be by their wrestling with the Hebrew and Greek ect, that a cultish error follows.

To which they want to be on the pitching mound of.

Its not so here. We believe the Spirit of God knows how to pitch to each individually but in accordance of the Truth.

Ephesians 4
1 I(Paul) therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,(the place you are now at)
2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism (Spiritual),
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

(Application is individually applied and sealed by the Spirit until the day of redemption.)

2 Corinthians 1:24 Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand.
2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
2 Timothy 2
14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

--------------------
That is all.....

Truthseeker1971
Community Member
Member # 12416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthseeker1971         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Listening to others teach is important but is not a replacement for us digging into the word ourselves both are needed.

Going thru the Word with others is important and insures that the Babe in Christ is not digging themselves into a hole by a personal interpretation..

[cool_shades]

YES but you still need to do your own studying too and not merely listening to others bcz you never know when you might be absorbing false teaching from others
[Smile] [Bible]

--------------------
Jesus is LORD come in the flesh for sinful men

Posts: 7 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

This day is now upon us as God's Word has systematically been removed and silenced from the average baseball fan by the Obama Administration and the Pope.

God's Precious Word TODAY!

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." (1 Timothy 2:5-6), KJV)

THIS TIME IS NOW UPON US!

ITS YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!

The Bible KJV, God's WORD, will only be a story book written by men unless.......YOU ARE BORN AGAIN!

How To Be Born Again

--------------------

--------------------
That is all.....

knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 16 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So very true and it is never too late!

http://christianvisualmedia.com/index.php/component/jmsmusic/?view=song&song_id=57

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

How To Be Born Again

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

quote:

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

clark
Advanced Member
Member # 10632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
God's word is truth

Posts: 303 | From: TN | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

BY TWINCITIESGRACE1

Enjoy....

--------------------
That is all.....

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement