Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » A Line In The Sand

Author Topic: A Line In The Sand
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless you;

A question was asked by Sally on Brother Keith's Divine Intervention Forum:

"What are your feelings and thoughts, with all the stories we read and know that point to the end of time and the Antichrist appearance, on using some of the technology out today? ex: cell phones, cars, credit cards with gps apps.

How safe do you think they are? Where does the line get drawn?"

My personal perspective and response:

"God bless you;

For myself I see the technology as a precursor to the technology of the AC. With the computers, worldwide net, radio-tracking devices, the technology is in place for all to receive a Mark/device to activate scanners for commerce.

I keep my eyes on Israel as there will be a peace treaty which will initially end hostilities for 3-1/2 years. I also watch for a solidification of global power into one foundation/entity, for the antichrist will need a unification of global power, with a division into ten regions.

I look for a major devastating conflict which will decimate Islam, so that Israel will be able to live for 3-1/2 years rocket free. I also look for Damascus to be obliterated as referenced in Isaiah. A nuclear discharge in Syria and Iran would leave Damascus a pile of rubble, and could so weaken Islamic power so as to allow the third temple to be built on the Temple Mount, especially if an earthquake were to destroy the Dome of the Rock.

My "line in the sand" is the reception of an RFID into the body, which I personally believe is the Mark of the Beast, as referenced in the Word."

Read more:
http://divineinterventionws.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=talk&thread=10059&page=1#ixzz2AOCapShg

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement