Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » The Atrocities of human vanity

Author Topic: The Atrocities of human vanity
John the Witness
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are not with US, you are with the earth, and we NOW make war against the earth, and we SHALL overcome it. This is the Holy War NOW unfolding within Heaven and upon the earth.

WE are the Apocalypse, we ARE God's promise to ALL the earth unjustly suffers, and we ARE the fulfillment of God's eternal Love for humankind.

Rev 11:03

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John the Witness, JW and even more deceived then the JWs.

John the Witness = GJPaul who was banned.

Must have changed his IP or on someone elses puter.

The Word of God speaks to GPaul directly:

Paul is talking directly to you GJPAUL:

Galations 1:
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Peter spoke of you GJPAUL:

2 Peter 3:
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John the Witness
unregistered

His resurrection is His proof before all humankind, and for the benefit of all humankind, that both sacrifice is safe for us to follow, and Love for one another is our God's will for how we must life.

This is what sincere and honest Faith in Jesus understands, and willfully joins, and takes up Love, and deny themselves the earth each day, everyday, the most they are able.

If you are not with US, you are with the earth, and we NOW make war against the earth, and we SHALL overcome it.

Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 20 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul bashers & Paul worshipers, I understand neither, but both are around.
Posts: 1113 | From: Northeast Alabama | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by GJPaul:
quote:

If you are not with me, you are against me.

I am Love, and if you are not with me you are with the earth...you are not with Love, and the earth is selfish harm.

I am Trust and union with the Cross and it's Resurrection. If you are not with me, you believe not in the Cross, for you believe mostly in the earth. You would find welcome with the catholic bishops, which likewise neither believe in Love nor Truth nor Compassion nor Courage nor the Cross and it's Resurrection.

Which will triumpth, Love or Darkness. Time will tell, but if you're not with me, you're at least indifferent to this Holy War ; you're as much on the side of selfish harm as Love. In so much as you're with the earth, you're with harm and against me, and I am against you.

They which believe in Jesus believe also in me ; they which believe in me believe also in Jesus. I am His student, a teacher of His purpose, and I have been pre-destined, from my earliest childhood, for this role. I am the Holy witness, and knowledge and testimony and teacher of life. Let me lead you to the life you've so long cryed for.

2 John 1:
9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

You are a self-proclaimed prophet and actually a prophet of darkness, influenced by demons and your own egotism.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

I do believe that GJPaul has snuck back in after being banned and is spouting the same nonsensical Bible rejecting pablum as before.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

John the Witness
unregistered

Jesus freely chose to make the greatest of sacrifices, and His resurrection is His proof before all humankind, and for the benefit of all humankind, that both sacrifice is safe for us to follow, and Love for one another is our God's will for how we must life. This is what sincere and honest Faith in Jesus understands, and willfully joins.

Your mothers, fathers, wives and husbands, daughters, and sons, and all these which have come before us, cry out for safety in life, and for health and peace, and for all these good things would be forever.

It is Gods promise to ALL, this will be, and this promise is Now to be fulfilled.

This is the great Holy War, set in destiny from the first day we abandoned God and joined the earth.

You ALL have now the free chose to take up Love and Sacrifice for the sake of the good of ALL lives.

In this I am predestined to be, and appointed to know and declare and teach these Truths, and give loyal and trustworthy witness these Truths are Holy, and are God's eternal Love for us.

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

quote:
Originally posted by Betty Louise:
another round of Paul bashing. I think I smell a troll. [Wink]
betty

I agree.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another round of Paul bashing. I think I smell a troll. [Wink]
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

The return of GJPaul???

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

John the Witness
unregistered

The Atrocities of human vanity

Thanksgiving you think ? To whom are we to thank for what we have done.

This life has been balanced between selfishness and Love through-out it's history, though now has fallen to excessive selfishness and coldness. The collapse of our economies is the product of this ; the conservative personality and politic is defined by it's cold self-first, self-only character, all politicians are of only self-concern, and the ' masses ' are consumed with their own personal havings, status and pleasures.

Such as this has been foretold.

The atrocities of human vanity, both past and current, are before us ALL now.

Samantha Nutt's book, Damned Nations: Greed, Guns, Armies and Aid : " The use of boy soldiers, torture and pillage almost pales beside a war culture of indiscriminate rape, particularly in the eastern Congo. The sadistic rape of your girls, infants, mothers, and grandmothers is pervasive in the Congo," Samantha writes.

The woman, both old and young, is the very Heart of this life, and her Love the foundation of all that family and community and culture and society are. To do these things to her is to condemn our own natures, and for our corporations, leaders, investment markets, etc to co-operate in those atrocities is to justify our own ruination.

Our selfishness is our ' achilles heel ' , and sacrifice is a natural healing remedy. Trust in the safety of sacrifice is what the true prophets teach, including living with a self-governing devotion, of both ideals and principles, to the humane respect for and regard of all lives, both human and animal.

The christian faiths have been deliberately constructed to provide it's members the means to avoid sacrifice and live their own lives with as much self-concern and wealth and such as they choose. The disloyalty, dishonesty, stupidity and crimes of it's priests are at the root of the failure of these faiths to teach, serve and defend our families health and goodness.

Without sacrifice Love would not BE Love. Faith without Love and Sacrifice is NOT faith.

Paul is ' the ' false prophet.

The apocalypse is upon us NOW, unfolding more each hour and day.

I would NOT ask towards God " God save us ", for it is NOT mercy for myself I ask towards God for, but punishment and justice and resolution !

Regret yourselves what you have done against others, and not done for them, for Love/God itself is coming before us and all indifference and offence will be accounted for, and this will be the Just, and final resolution for all lives.

Faith will not wash us clean, only Love.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement