Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Believe it or not - the End is Coming!

Author Topic: Believe it or not - the End is Coming!
Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There aren't any modern day prophets
I disagree 100%

quote:
Jesus was the last prophet
again disagree 100%

quote:
Christ said nothing about new prophets appearing
disagree again 100%
Ephesians 4:11- just for starters, proves all these statements wrong.

quote:
When someone comes to you with message from The Lord you had better be very careful.
I do agree 100%

quote:
He did warn of False Prophets
100% agree , yes HE did

quote:
Like those FALSE PROPHETS of the modern day
guess it is obvious that I don't think "all" of the modern day prophets are false

quote:
false doctrine of pre-trib rapture doctrine!
I whole-heartedly 100% agree with you.

So Ezekiel, you and I have some share disagreement,
and some strong argeement,
I would probably like to go back and forth with you no some of these things,
but there are those here who won't let it happen.

Posts: 1113 | From: Northeast Alabama | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Jesus was the last prophet.
Not true, except to say the Holy Spirit of Christ spoke through the prophets He appointed.

There were New Testament prophets after Pentecost. As Betty said, Paul was a prophet, and John was, and others.

Agabus was a "prophet from Jerusalem" (Acts 11:27-28) in the early New Testament era. He is mentioned twice in the Scriptures, both times involving the apostle Paul. The first reference was near the beginning of Paul's Ministry when Paul was still known as Saul, not long after his conversion. The second reference to Agabus was years later when the well-seasoned apostle Paul was returning from the third of his major missionary journeys. Both times, Agabus prophesied, and both times, because he was a true prophet of God, what he said would happen, happened.

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pre-trib was taught by Paul of the Bible. He is not a false prophet. Your lies posted over and over does not change the truth.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ezekiel 13:20
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There aren't any modern day prophets.

Jesus was the last prophet.

When someone comes to you with message from The Lord you had better be very careful.

Christ said nothing about new prophets appearing,but He did warn of False Prophets.

Like those FALSE PROPHETS of the modern day false doctrine of pre-trib rapture doctrine!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam S
Advanced Member
Member # 8364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam S     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone, here is a message from the Lord, I hope you all enjoy it, and hear it with an open heart.

God Bless
sam

1157. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 13 March 1998 at 8:32 AM.

Good morning, Reymundo! How are things going? You have noticed the shock and the repercussions of the blows that the devil tried to implement on you have passed. And the Work of God keeps on going.

The art of man, is to destroy all that is good, all that is righteous, all that is not of God. The art of man - is sin! As you know, and as I know - I have always dealt with the problem of sin. Since Adam and Eve, I have separated and created certain people to follow (Me), to be obedient, to love the things of God. These people will be gathered. These people will be saved. The rest will placed with the devil in a place - that no one should be!

But as you know, and as I know - the nature of man is sin, and sin produces sin! Because it is in union with the devil. I have been patient. I have waited for many years for this point in time! As you will see in the coming years the things in the Prophecy Book coming to be with the Power of Jehovah, with the Might of Jesus Christ, with the Love of the Holy Spirit. For We are God!

We do things in a orderly manner, in a Loving manner, but with Power! Some people do not believe this! That is something they have to deal with at the proper time, at the proper place. But whether they believe in evolution, or whether they believe in Jehovah and Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit, the Truth will manifest itself, and manifest itself to this planet, to your brother, to your neighbor, to your mother, to your father, to everyone who has ever existed. It does not matter whether you believe in God or you do not believe in God - what God does and what God performs and - "What He will do -will happen!" - Through His Word, through Love, through His Power, through all that is Righteous, through all that is Clean, through all that is of God.

Nothing in this planet happens, or comes to be without My Knowledge. Whether it is good, whether it is bad! If you want to save yourselves, you are going to have choose good or evil. For there is no such thing as maybe! "Do you hear My Words?" Either you are for Me, or you are against Me! That is simple. That is direct. That is to the Point! What is so hard to understand about that! I understand, and I have a Loving Heart. I know you - all you can do is try, and try, and try to be good. That is all I ask! Because sin is sin, and man has sin. You try and I will do the Rest! Because that tells Me - You want to be righteous! You are seeking Jesus Christ of Nazareth. You Love the Holy Spirit. And through those things, that tells Me - you love Me, Jehovah. That is not hard to understand. If you fall - you repent! I will forgive! And We will keep on going!

For the end is before you. Some of you are beginning to sense it. Some of you are beginning to dream about it. Some of you are beginning to see it. Seeing, and hearing, and believing are Powerful, but many of you are blind. Many of you are chasing doctrine. Many of you are chasing your pastors. Many of you are doing things that are not Godly. But the simple fact is - the end will come! And your decision will be good or bad. Either you go to this place, or you go to that place! I hope - I have made My Point Clear and to the Point! For you are going to cross many hard days, many hard weeks, many hard months, many hard years. Where the things, that you have always depended upon, will be taken from you. Sometimes it is your mother. Sometimes it is your father. Sometimes it will be your son and daughter. Sometimes it will be the money you love so much. Sometimes it will be your life.

Things will be as they should be. The accounting of all that was created is coming to a point. Well - that is all for today! Tomorrow will bring some good and some evil, but you have to make a choice on - who is your God, and on what you will do. This is your Loving Father giving you a Loving message from Heaven. (over)

Posts: 22 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement