Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » ENOUGH SAID

Author Topic: ENOUGH SAID
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I deleted the post...I forgot rule #7....my apologies for the mistake

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brother Drew, I prase YHWH that I see you are not taken in by all this WildDispensation.
Be blessed in Jesus brother
T7

Posts: 1113 | From: Northeast Alabama | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Caretaker:
quote:
Originally posted by WildB:
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel

BUT Paul did baptize some:

14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.

And he also circumcised one.

Whats your point?

Acts 16:3 Him would Paul have to go forth with him; and took and circumcised him because of the Jews which were in those quarters: for they knew all that his father was a Greek.

AND THAT WAS AFTER HE SAID THIS.

Acts 15:24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WildB:

BUT Paul did baptize some:

16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 7 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 Cor. 1:12

10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lift up each of my Brothers and Sisters in Christ in my heart and prayers, Brother Barry, Brother David, Brother Dale, Brother Bill, Sister Carol, Sister Betty, Sister yahsway and each precious one who enters this and other forums, along with so very many others.

Each of you truly has a heart for Christ Jesus, Yeshua Ha' Masheach, the Lamb of God and the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

The Lord Jesus Christ taught, bought, founded, redeemed, empowered, and will one day receive and glorify ONE BODY, His Bride, the saints of the Living God.

The Words of His Apostles were written to the Church. It is an injustice to the Body of Christ to reject the Letters of Paul AND it is an injustice to the Body of Christ to elevate the writings of Brother Paul ABOVE the other Letters to the Church.

This is a division of the Body of Christ:

quote:

Hyper-Dispensationalism, also known as Ultra-Dispensationalism, is the name given to Dispensationalists who believe Paul was the first member of the body of Christ. The word "Hyper" does not imply anything negative; instead, it only designates those who take Dispensationalism further than Traditional Dispensationalists do. Among Hyper-Dispensationalists, there are two major divisions, commonly known as the mid-Acts viewpoint (which takes its name from the belief that Paul became the first member of the body of Christ during the mid-Acts period), and the Acts 28 viewpoint (which takes its name from the belief that only Paul's prison and Pastoral epistles, which were written after Acts chapter 28, apply directly to the church in this present dispensation of grace).

There is an ongoing debate among Dispensationalists as to which books of the New Testament were written to Christians today. The outcome of this debate is directly associated with when the present church began. Traditional Dispensationalists believe the church began sometime between the birth of Christ and Acts chapter 2, and that the majority (if not all) of the New Testament was written to the church today. By contrast, most Pauline Dispensationalists (also known as Hyper-Dispensationalists or Ultra-Dispensationalists) believe the church began with the apostle Paul at some point during the book of Acts. Consequently, most Pauline Dispensationalists believe that only some or all of Paul's epistles were written directly to Christians today. Among Hyper-Dispensationalists, those in the Acts 28 category don't believe the present church began until Acts 28 (or shortly thereafter), which means that only the epistles Paul wrote after that time apply to the church today. The Opposing Views category is for sites that address the debate between these differing viewpoints.

Progressive Dispensationalism teaches that certain promises concerning the New Covenant are currently being fulfilled by the church today, in the dispensation of grace. These promises initially began to be fulfilled when the Lord established the New Covenant with the believing "remnant" of Israel. Upon His ascension, the Lord began ruling on the throne of David in Heaven. Subsequently, the prophesied salvation of Gentiles began to be fulfilled in this present dispensation of grace, when the apostle Paul was sent to the Gentiles. At that time, believing Gentiles also began to partake of the New Covenant promises.

Traditional Dispensationalism maintains a firm distinction between the Church and the nation of Israel. Many Traditional Dispensationalists may also teach that there are certain Pauline "truths" that are unique to Paul's epistles. While most Traditional Dispensationalists do not place undue emphasis upon Pauline doctrine, there are always exceptions.

I stand first and foremost for the Lord and His Word, and I stand with each of my precious Brethren in Christ Jesus our Lord, the Messiah of Israel, the Lamb of God, Yeshua Ha' Masheach.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old Berry boy shur makes for a good Cult leader.

Beware my baseball fans of any one that gets angry and trys to FORCE you to believe as they.

Sign, Viper Bill.

--------------------
That is all.....

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"He told this parable to some who trusted in themselves, that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt." (Luke 18:9)
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 4 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amein Brother Hale...but you are preaching sight to the blind that "will not" see; and upon deaf ears that cannot hear.....

Their is the "Testament" of Yahushua; Not old and New..That being said their is "shadows" of things to come..\\

Wild bill and carol either "like you stated" do not read the scripture you present or their understanding is darkened...

Appreciate your pointing out the scriptures to bring Truth and understanding. So that the "seekers" will have a true witness on this message board; but this msg board is >>>vastly becoming a false witness<<<< for the most part...My heart grieves for "Know Him" My brother David.......i feel a true man of God....letting these two wildbill and carol, run and ruin the bbs message board here with false gospel and darkness; for these two hinder the work of Yahushua and this message board!

The FALSE teachings of stam and ohair; and the berean bible society; are polluting the Gospel of Yahushua the Messiah; Paul loved and taught the same Gospel Yahushua taught...

And ultimately gave his life for it.

Oh Father show them that as we were grafted into the vine, being contrary to the vine; that the true branch can certainly be grafted back into the vine....Father open the eyes of those that seek you of a truth, and let those that spread a snare fall into their own traps. Amen

Vipers, blind leaders of the blind...

How shall ye escape the damnation of hell:

Repent, while it is still called today!

Im certainly nothing special, and falsely accused of many things, but being here for over 10 years, back during the time of the old cafe board; ive never seen such unchecked wickedness on this board until recent times.

i do not agree with many things being taught, some things are misconceptions on my part and some on others, but as iron sharpens iron, brother to brother..truth can come out as we study the scriptures together.

BUT this ,contentious venom that proceeds from wild bill, and carol is atrocious!

carol has to edit some of wild bills posts because even she cant stand the wickedness!

im done. Your finally rid of me, unless my master tells me to come back.........im sick of the lies “unchecked” by the true leaders of this board!

Allowing, such an worker of satan as, wild bill to ridicule honest attempts of sharing scripture
and ridiculing those that prove his rederick wrong...Letting scripture interpret scripture.

Those who oppose this evil worker of iniquity are lambasted by BIG C and wild bill...

Your exposed you false teachers, for all to see your lies and workings of darkness...REPENT if perhaps YHWH will forgive the iniquity in your hearts!

You teach the worst kind of false gospel, the one that is only 10% false..........Just enough to lead astray the simple, the new "lambs", the "babes" in Christ!

The false gods of budda, etc., etc., are easy to see, but yours....oh yes your FALSE GOSPEL just enough off course to lead those to hell!

Yes your false gospel of easy believeism, false grace, are leading those to live a life to the flesh and HEAR ME you workers of iniquity, you SHALL REAP TO THE FLESH >>>CORRUPTION!>>>>
For the wages of SIN ARE DEATH!

There is true grace; but MY LORD AND MASTER YAHUSHUA HaMashiach did not shed HIS PRECIOUS blood for your false grace gospel of sin all you want to!

You deceive yourselves, who has bewitched you to believe these lies you teach!.....

Repent vipers, teachers of flesh. True it was said of you blind leaders of the blind. You will both fall into the ditch!

The time has come to stand up and be counted!; there is warnings of these anti-Messiah’s, these clouds of darkness entering our feast! Im sorry Brother Drew, we’ve bumped heads over the years, but I always felt your love as a brother, and I saw it again as you posted contrary to some of the things wildb and carol are teaching; but even then carol and wild bill would not hear, nor see; perhaps not even read what you posted; im not sure; but they would not “SEE”!

If a man slips and curses, (during normal verbal conversation) his heart is convicted, “LORD forgive me”, but to premeditate, type and misspell the curse words like wild bill has done, in order for the msg board censor not to delete it, shows me the “FRUIT” of ones heart!……ROTTEN!

Pray brother Drew, as I feel sure you do, and pray for me; for I know “as I have witnessed others be deceived“ ; that I can just as easily be deceived as anyone!…Unless the Mercy, Grace, and love of my redeemer Yahushua shows me the way; I would NEVER FIND IT!

As you surely know Drew my brother that “there is a way that seemeth right unto man; BUT the end is DEATH!”

I must :RECEIVE” a “LOVE” of the “TRUTH” or I will too believe a lie and be damned!
This means I must put down earthy knowledge , fleshly knowledge, pride, the major three sins that have always been around 1) The Lust of the eyes, 2) the lust of the Flesh 3) the pride of life…to receive this precious love of the TRUTH, we must keep the “body of sin” in check, with prayer, fasting and the WORD my brothers!

The truth is “””YAHUSHUA is the TRUTH, THE WAY AND THE LIFE””” besides HIM There is NO OTHER! Grace is to “SEE” the gate “door“; HIS word will light our path, so we can FOLLOW into everlasting life!

I know that you do not teach that Paul taught another gospel, Bro Drew ..I can tell by reading your posts.
I feel that the Bible as we have it; blends from Genesis to the Maps! Does that mean I sacrifice “Animals” no Yahushua was the answer to the “shadow” of animal sacrifices!…Do I love the LAW of YHWH YES I do, meditate on it!; love it try to see Yahushua and YHWH’s love in every verse. Do I feel you must do all that is in the law to attain salvation or “received the spirit” no. No man can….What then, because I do not understand all that the Master is trying to teach me, I don’t throw out “Remember the Sabbath” and prayerfully YHWH will expand my knowledge of HIS word so that I will be faithful in whatever HE teaches me! Oh my brother the simplicity that is in Yahushua, and HIS kingdom; to receive HIM as a child (but meaning childlike, not childish): If our love for one another “which HE stated would be a sign of whose your brother” could surpass our flesh, as it must, and break bread with one another of a truth! I have NEVER at any time MOCKED someone’s scriptures that was shared to try to shed light on a topic….as some do my brother; intentionally ignoring proof texts, and the like. Which I felt you have never done either brother>

I do so love you brother drew without ever meeting you in person, and pray for you and your family….I have never felt nor seen evidence of you willfully teaching a false Gospel. I firmly believe that you as well as Know Him “Bro David” have always presented your insight in the light of scriptures. “And there are quite a few others here that also do the same“. The same goes for Brother David and a few others here, I am “Old School” and have labored with you for some time and out of respect to you and David “and very few others” I have answered with my heart as best as I can. YHWH God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob the Elohim of our forefathers bless and keep you my brothers. Thunder7 et.el; love and salute you in the name of Yahushua.
Brother Dale whom I KNOW as well as any man on this planet; for over 30 years; has truly a heart for God YHWH, and would give you the shirt he was wearing if you needed it!.. A true work of the Master who loves the Master and his Neighbor. In this brothers faithfulness to YHWH I personally know of only one other man whom I hold in high esteem “know personally” that would be Bro Mack.

But carol you and bill are contentious, workers of iniquity, playing off of each others flesh to try to salvage your false teachings and false gospel in light of scriptures being presented to you!

I DO NOT KNOW if your lost, or if your led astray and allowing a “ROOT” of bitterness defile your hearts and blind your sight…YHWH Judge…BUT the false gospel of bereans bible society that you two support and ascribe to must be STOPPED!

If you want to take me behind the boilers wild bill your father will have to get permission from my FATHER in heaven….

ENOUGH SAID!

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement