Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » What was your reaction at the second birth?

Author Topic: What was your reaction at the second birth?
Bloodbought
Advanced Member
Member # 4365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bloodbought     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMEN Betty.

I count it a great joy that He chose me and saved me.

I never once heard anyone say that they regretted the day they were saved and wanted to walk away from salvation and die in their sins.

Posts: 822 | From: Ireland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got saved at 7, so I really did not have a big reaction, but over the years, I have come to realize how special a gift salvation is.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bloodbought
Advanced Member
Member # 4365

Icon 17 posted      Profile for Bloodbought     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise the Lord for all His goodness and mercy without which there would be no hope. Salvation is free, but it’s not cheap. It cost the Father a great ransom that even the wealth of the whole world could not clear. Without shedding of blood there is no remission and Christ paid the debt with His own blood for those who the Father has given to Him.

What was it that motivated Him to go through so much pain? It was because he knew that, just as a woman must go through labour pains to deliver her seed, He too must go through labour pains to deliver His seed. A woman who loves her children will not hesitate to let the labour pains come because of the joy of having her little miracle. So Christ was determined to see His redeemed seed and He said to His Father, if this cup of suffering is the only way that my seed can be delivered, then let the labour pains come, and so they did and He endured the cross and despised the shame because of the joy that was set before Him of seeing His redeemed seed and caring for them.

The woman came from the side of the man to be loyal to him, from under his arm to be protected by him and from close to his heart to be loved by him.

Christ’s church came from His side to be loyal to Him, from under His arm to be protected by Him and from close to His heart to be loved by Him.

Praise the Lord for the miracle of salvation. To me this is the most important deliverance of all that we can enjoy talking about on this BBS.

Crying is the natural reaction at the first birth.

What was your reaction at the second birth?

Posts: 822 | From: Ireland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement