Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » THD

Author Topic: THD
TB125
Advanced Member
Member # 2450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TB125   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rather than just boycotting Home Depot, I invite you to contact your legislators to give them a NEW reason for banning gay marriages. See this post on my blog and circulate it: http://christianityetc.org/blog/good-reasons-for-banning-gay-marriages

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 449 | From: Rockford Illinois | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hubby and I make wooden pens so we do alot of wood shopping. We have been boycotting Home Depot.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
September 27, 2010

Dear Barry,

The Home Depot's own website shows it embraces the spread of homosexuality, including gay marriage.

On its website, The Home Depot states it "is honored to say we support the following diversity-oriented organizations:" It goes on to list at least three groups which radically support the homosexual marriage agenda in America - The Human Rights Campaign, Out and Equal Workplace Advocates and Diversity Best Practices.

That's not all!

The Home Depot sanctions its very own homosexual employee group, which receives financial backing by the company, The Home Depot Pride (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender) employee group. The Home Depot marches in numerous gay pride parades and sets up Kids Workshops at gay pride festival events each year (more photos and list of events are available at www.boycottthehomedepot.com

And there is more...

The Home Depot responded to an annual survey by the Human Rights Campaign. Here's what the company offers:

- Full health insurance benefits to homosexual employees and "partners." The Home Depot recognizes two homosexual men who sleep together as "married."
- Insurance for complete sex-change operations.
- Requires some employees to attend diversity (homosexual acceptance) training.

TAKE ACTION

1. If you have not done so, sign the Boycott Pledge at BoycottTheHomeDepot.com
2. Call your local store manager. Let the manager know that you will not be shopping at The Home Depot until the company stops supporting the homosexual agenda. You can find the number here. (click "Store Finder").
3. Print the paper petition and distribute it at Sunday School and church.

http://action.afa.net/item.aspx?id=2147496231

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes sir;

thankyou for standing up against sin

[Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 14 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good post. I signed it and will boycott Home Depot. I am also going to post it on my FaceBook page:

http://www.facebook.com/aprodigal

[thumbsup2]

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

This article caused me some attacks on face book,
but the truth is the truth...Most ppl dont engage in this sin; but most except it. [Frown] sad

We have become a nation of "live and let live" NO Warnings means "blood on our hands"

--------------------

barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

http://action.afa.net/item.aspx?id=2147496231

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement