Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Paul Washer weeping for the souls who are deceived

Author Topic: Paul Washer weeping for the souls who are deceived
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[roll on floor]

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keeper
Advanced Member
Member # 7675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keeper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[pound]
Posts: 481 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE KEEPER

-

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MENTORSRIDDLE
(hint: has a biblical answer)

Short was my life, and brilliant my career;

Behead me, I in lovely green appear;

Behead again, I once was made to save

My chosen inmates from a watery grave.

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

- MADE OF COPPER
Copper25
Advanced Member
Member # 7464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copper25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a Cooper for Copper. Shame shame shame.

--------------------
Isaiah 40:6) The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field

Posts: 262 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keeper
Advanced Member
Member # 7675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keeper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mentors Riddle tried to play a fiddle,
He confused the strings with the wood.
His mom said OK, you did the best you could,
But that didn't work for Mentors Riddle.
He was going to play the strings or the wood,
They hired a new teacher named Cooper.
That also put Riddle in a stooper,
He kept confusing the Copper with Cooper.
They found a new teacher named Copper,
That worked out good because so wer the strings.

Posts: 481 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cooper wrote:
quote:
Frankly, it is good that at times hard words are spoken.

It is bad when none are spoken at all!

So very true...great reply

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copper25
Advanced Member
Member # 7464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copper25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frankly, it is good that at times hard words are spoken.

It is bad when none are spoken at all! [Eek!]

--------------------
Isaiah 40:6) The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field

Posts: 262 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the Parable of the Tares (Matt. 13:24-30, 36-43), Jesus taught that wherever the Lord “plants” His true children, the devil comes along and plants counterfeits. Satan is an imitator and an infiltrator (Jude 4; 2 Peter 2:1-2), which explains why Paul warned the church about “false brethren” (Gal. 2:4; 2 Cor. 11:26), false ministers (2 Cor. 11:13), and a false gospel (Gal. 1:6-9).
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cooper,
Thanks for explaining. For some reason, I thought you were questioning Paul Washer. It is sad the Preachers who are preaching false Gospel today.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copper25
Advanced Member
Member # 7464

Jude 1:4) For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Matthew 7:15) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Jeremiah 6:14) They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think of the source. It is a SAD thing.
----------------------

Not sure what you mean.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copper25
Advanced Member
Member # 7464

Think of the source. It is a SAD thing.

--------------------

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul Washer weeping for souls... will not anyone see people for what they are? Will people stop playing games with the eternal salvation of millions?

http://churchwebs.tv/video/162/paul-washer-weeping-for-the-souls-who-are-deceived

This is one of the biggest problems in the USA. False converts....

-

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement