Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » is it wrong to just preach the hebrew bible

Author Topic: is it wrong to just preach the hebrew bible
Keeper
Advanced Member
Member # 7675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keeper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EXBATE...Is it wrong to just preach the hebrew bible? is the subject here.

You gave a few examples of what a person was teaching you, which if correctly stated were thought to be wrong by those of us who answered.
I don't really understand your basic question though. What do you mean by "Hebrew Bible"?

Posts: 481 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keeper
Advanced Member
Member # 7675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keeper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EXBATE...Is it wrong to just preach the hebrew bible? is the subject here.

You gave a few examples of what a person was teaching you, which if correctly stated were thought to be wrong by those of us who answered.
I don't really understand your basic question though. What do you mean by "Hebrew Bible"?

Posts: 481 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey *exbate*! You know, I don't know what the lay of the land is like where you are. I don't know what kind of churches are around. But I do know that there is someone with the heart of Jesus right around the corner. Just pray that Jesus will introduce you to him, her or them, and leave it in His hands. In the meantime, it is always good to read the Bible.
Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keeper
Advanced Member
Member # 7675

Well, now you have proof that there are those kind of babblers. He has a problem. Question is do you want any part of it?
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, *exbate*, get away from this preacher who is NOT teaching Bible. There are lots of foursquare churches or other churches who teach what the Bible says, I agree with you that this preacher is NOT teaching what the Bible says, and you should LEAVE as soon as possible, Amen?

my love to you, *exbate".

We should ONLY preach the Hebrew bible. God reached down to the earth through Abram and Sarai, and through them as Israel to the earth, and so to the Son of God who came as the heir to Israel first, but later to the earth. This is the God to be feared and trusted, in my opinion, for the future happenings on earth and for future personal glory, in my opinion, *exbate*. This pastor/preacher is not talking Biblical. Leave.

love, Eden of chilmad...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Bible has many warnings about false teachers. Our Lord Jesus Christ warned about them Himself.

Find a good Bible teaching church.

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This preacher you are talking about is a false preacher. He will answer to God for leading the people astray. The Bible supports the Trinity God Head. The Bible is the inspired Word of God. I would run from that Church, if I was you.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*exbate*
Advanced Member
Member # 7707

Icon 4 posted      Profile for *exbate*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to a church that the minister was saying that he didn’t believe in the god head three in one that the bible wasn’t god breathed and that Jesus couldn’t read of Wright. I know this to be wrong because of what the bible says, so how can a minister stand up and preach when he doesn’t believe in any of this. he keeps harping on about the old testimony when god made a new covenant with us through the son of man. is it me or is what the minister is preaching wrong?
Posts: 25 | From: scotland | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement