Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Is Jesus in heaven or is Jesus in me?

Author Topic: Is Jesus in heaven or is Jesus in me?
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Jesus in heaven now seated at the right hand of the Father, or is Jesus inside of me, or is He in both places?

Matthew 26:64
Jesus said to him, ... Hereafter shall you see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Mark 16:19
So then after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

Luke 22:69
And hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God.

So since Jesus is now seated at the right hand of God, is Jesus also IN ME, or is the HOLY SPIRIT in me?

I tend to think that the Holy Spirit is now IN ME and that the Holy Spirit functions like a wireless RECEIVER (like me turning on my analog TV, it picks up the network TV signal by me just "turning on my TV set"), so that Jesus can be seated at the right hand of God and Jesus is directing His whole church on earth, speaking directly from heaven to the believer by way of the Holy Spirit in me.

Does anyone else here see it in a similar way as me?

love, Eden
"He gave me pardon"

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement