Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Monday WARNING

Author Topic: Monday WARNING
The Beauty of Holiness777
Advanced Member
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Beauty of Holiness777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Post Words of Truth! [thumbsup2]

--------------------
In God I'am Complete.
I am a "Spiritual Being" living in a physical body.
{Prayer - a force that reaches people and places when we can't}

Posts: 192 | From: God's Universe | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Betty, You're right. The enemy does seek to steal that peace any way he can. Thank God you're also right that when we turn to God we get the victory!

It's been years for me too since mine were young, I remember them fighting in the back seat of the car on the way to church Sunday mornings..."Mom, She's on my side of the seat!" [Smile]

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The devil attacks us in many ways. How many times when you have young children that you feel like you have fought several battles on the home front before you walk through the Church on Sunday morning? It has been many years since I have been in the positions of having children, but I to often have to battle satan on Sundays. Whether it is not finding the key to the cars are dealing with family members who are dealing with their own stress. But, praise the Lord, we can turn to God even if it is in the car on the way to Church and ask Him to calm our spirit and bring peace to our minds.

We are living in troubled times but God is still on the throne. God brings peace like no other.

Good post FoundINHim.
betty [hug]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be robbed!

Each one of us who desire to obtain and maintain an everlasting peace must recognize the subtle ways that the enemy strives to take that peace away from us. The peace of God can be ignored, refused, and simple be overlooked in our daily lives IF we shift our focus on other issues that we might deem to be more pressing. Stress, busyness, anxiety, and many others things can rob us of the peace God has intended for us to maintain in our lives.

Power Food:

John 14:27 – Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you
as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

• John 16:33 – “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.
In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

• Ephesians 2:13-14 – But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away
have been brought near through the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace,
who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of
hostility.

[Big Grin] Peace

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement