Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Psalm 91:1-11 This is for us Christians in the end time

Author Topic: Psalm 91:1-11 This is for us Christians in the end time
Eden
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instead of the "Rapture Theory", this is what Christians will go thru in the last years before Jesus comes for His Second Coming:

Psalm 91
1 He who dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust."

3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings shalt you trust: His truth shall be your shield and your buckler.

5 You shall not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flies by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walks in darkness; nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday.

7 A 1,000 shall fall at your side and 10,000 shall fall at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.

8 ONLY WITH YOUR EYES SHALL YOU BEHOLD and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge, even the most High, your habitation.

10 There shall therefore no evil befall you, neither shall any plague come near your dwelling.

11 For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.

Just as the PLAGUES where NOT in the land of Goshen where the Israelites were dwelling, so also God will do for US CHRISTIANS WHO HAVE BEEB GRAFTED INTO ISRAEL, we will NOT EXPERIENCE the wrath of God because the wrath of God "will be upon the heathen" and "upon the kingdoms who have not called on His Name".

1,000 will fall on our left side and 10,000 will fall on our right side, but the plague will NOT come near us, Amen?

This also makes the "Rapture Theory" incorrect, because how can "10,000 fall at my right side" IF I AM NOT HERE ON EARTH ANYMORE?

love, Eden
"it was a GREAT THING that He did for me"

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement