Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Thou hast a devil!

Author Topic: Thou hast a devil!
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But the seed is sewn wildb. Someday they will be firebrands.
Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many guest are former posters.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean I left out an o? Whaddya mean? Good to hear from yq. You were laying low for some reason. Wuz it by design. One can never tell nowadays.
Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 17 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Harrison:
I would've deleted this post to compliment wyldg,

Name calling again I see. Does David know you still do this?

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks wyldb. I re-edited my post.
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

I would've deleted this post to compliment wyldg, but this is such a quotable comment if I have ever seen a quotable comment:

quote:
Not enough. What say him that told such to us that didn't say what say him not, did you care, probably no concerned thy brother.
quote:
bluefrog

I say, don't hop, and you won't bump your.... It's probably jarring something. Or maybe it is something in the water. Ever been on a slippery slope? Ever tried to snatch a fly fifty feet away? Let's see, we have 'wild b's', and hoppy toads. Notice I did not say happy pappy! Wonder what your name will be in heaven? Mud? Aw heck. What's wrong with just a little 'foolish jesting'.
bluefrog
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not enough. What say him that told such to us that didn't say what say him not, did you care, probably no concerned thy brother.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They said to Jesus, "Thou hast a devil!" Well, what kind of 'condition' were these in their hearts? They thought they were 'for God'. Is there anyone today like this, 'for God', but accusing without shame? Show me someone who is accusing, who is more righteous, righteous enough to 'accuse' because he is for God. But, he is 'for' and not 'by'.

Mar 9:39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

Where is obedience, thou that claims to obey?

I see you edited your original post.

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 19 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They said to Jesus, "Thou hast a devil!" Well, what kind of 'condition' were these in their hearts? They thought they were 'for God'. Is there anyone today like this, 'for God', but accusing without shame?

Stop your sillyness.

--------------------
That is all.....

Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 19 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They said to Jesus, "Thou hast a devil!" Well, what kind of 'condition' in their hearts were these who spoke? They fully thought they were 'for' God. Therefore they were unashamed though condemnation was upon them. Is there anyone around today like this, who is 'for God'?

Accusing is like speeding. Ever seen the bumpersticker, or plate?

Mar 9:39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

Where is obedience, thou who claims to obey? Even they who are errant are not forbidden by our Lord to speak, or amuse.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement