Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Keys to Prophetic Understanding

Author Topic: Keys to Prophetic Understanding
bluefrog
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EDEN...My high horse is getting tired of following someone around all the time answering his silly questions.

Just go back and read the keys and then say to yourself.....I will use this card when I am reading the prophets in the bible so I can understand the meaning of certain words like what are on this card. (then stuff it up your nose)...mercy ! [roll on floor]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bluefrog wrote
quote:
Eden...Hush! None of your scripture are PROPHETIC. You know..written by Prophets. Get it?
How do you know?

Ephesians 4:11
And He gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers.

But before you get back on your high horse, let me be the first to say that I don't consider myself to be set in the church as a prophet. I'm just saying, you don't know WHO is set as a phrophet by God in the church, right? And I don't either; but somebody apparently is a prophet.

love, Eden

bluefrog
unregistered

The Subject here is : KEYS TO PROPHETIC UNDERSTANDING.

Eden...Hush! None of your scripture are PROPHETIC. You know..written by Prophets. Get it?

Eden
unregistered

So what that you got the card "as is"? Get some white-out and blot out the -like behind the Lamb and behind Christ, and your card will be "open for business".

love, Eden

bluefrog
unregistered

EDEN...What am I gonna do with you brother ?

You changed the subject before the horse even got out of the gate this time..... [pound]

The subject is: Keys to PROPHETIC Understanding.

I can't go changing the bible.

This information was taken from a little card that was given to us at church so that if we were reading from the prophecies we could refer to it. I just posted it FYI.

Eden
unregistered

Subject: Keys to Prophetic Understanding

Regarding this key:

Lamb Like=Christ like

I would change that to:

Lamb=Christ

There is probably really no such thing as ANY sinful first Adamic being ever being "Christlike".

We ARE called "Christians", but that does not mean "Christlike", it means "belonging to Christ", and that is a big difference.

Only Jesus was, is, and ever will be, Christlike. But I do think that Lucifer-Satan would like us to BELIEVE that we can be "Christlike", because that is EXACTLY what Lucifer tried to "be", and is even now trying to become the Prince of Ezekiel 40-48 who rules the nations from Jerusalem.

Don't be fooled by the idea that you can be "Christlike". Lucifer tried it, and has failed miserably. Just look at the world that he created:

Matthew 4
8 Again, the devil takes Him up into an exceedingly high mountain, and shows Him all the kingdoms of the world and the glory of them;

9 And he {Lucifer} said to Him {Jesus}, All these things will I give you, if you will fall down and worship me.

No one can be Christlike on earth; we can only be Christians, meaning, "belonging to Christ".

But Jesus Christ IN me, now HE can be Christlike IN me. Only Jesus knows how to be Christ in me.

So bluefrog, regardin this phrase:

Lamb Like=Christ like

I would change that to:

Lamb=Christ

John 1:36
And looking upon Jesus as He walked, he {John} said, Behold the Lamb of God!

love, Eden

Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bro Blufrog!
Found in Daniel?? Revelation?? Everywhere?? [Smile]

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluefrog
unregistered

Winds=war
Day=a year
Beasts=kingdoms
Water=people
10 Horns=10 kingdoms
Lamb Like=Christ like
Earth=place of sparce population
Time=one year

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement