Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » The Tribulation, the Battle of Armageddon and the Millennium are forefold:

Author Topic: The Tribulation, the Battle of Armageddon and the Millennium are forefold:
Glory belongs to Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glory belongs to Him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great reply "Thanks for sharing" there is much to learn from this. [Smile] Studying deep is the key to God's Word.

--------------------
If you ever get so hungry for God that you are in pursuit of Him, He will do things for you that He won't do for anybody else.

Posts: 112 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copper25
Advanced Member
Member # 7464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copper25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Glory belongs to Him:
Jerusalem in the "Battle of Armageddon: (God will Defend her)

In Christ's first coming He brusied the serpent head, and broke all power of darkness that fought against God's kingdom among men.
In His second coming He will complete their destruction when He shall put down all opposing rule, principality, and power and death itself shall be swallwed up in victory.

When death is swallowed up in victory, thus this will mean that Isaiah 25:8) "He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it." shall start to come to pass with the first part of the verse being established

Isaiah 45:9) "Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?" O how easy shall the Lord disarray the enemy like a potter with a vessel or jar in his hand, this would be fulfilled this verse when the time comes.

Jude 1

14) And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15) To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Once again, just as throughout history at that moment one is either behind Christ or toward the wrath of His face, at the rebuke of His fury. This is the coming of the Lord.

Amos 5:18) Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

The biggest showdown and the annihilation of the kings of the earth and the binding of Satan to commence for a thousand years.

Revelation 19

15) And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16) And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

17) And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18) That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

This is the great feast on all the carcasses of the mighty, the fallen, and the slain, o the terror that will strike for those on earth. Its better to be with Christ then on earth that day.

Luke 23:30) "Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us."

--------------------
Isaiah 40:6) The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field

Posts: 262 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glory belongs to Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glory belongs to Him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jerusalem in the "Battle of Armageddon: (God will Defend her)

Zechariah 12:2-10;
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the seige both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem. In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David: and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.

And it shall come to pass in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and supplications: and they shall look upon me who they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth fo his only
son.

In Christ's first coming He brusied the serpent head, and broke all power of darkness that fought against God's kingdom among men.
In His second coming He will complete their destruction when He shall put down all opposing rule, principality, and power and death itself shall be swallwed up in victory.

--------------------
If you ever get so hungry for God that you are in pursuit of Him, He will do things for you that He won't do for anybody else.

Posts: 112 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluefrog
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just said it "sums it up". If it didn't why did you furnish it ? What's the deal today, all the lawyers working here today ?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glory belongs to Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7432

Not at all let's dig deep there are more gold nuggets to this topic than we may realize. God's Word is awesome as Found in Him said in a previous post. I used the work awesome because His Word is awesome just as He is Awesome!

Got to go and dig into the Word check back on this post later.

--------------------

bluefrog
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those four verses sorta sum it up don't they?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe....

Oooooooh yeeeeeaaaaaah!

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Beauty of Holiness777
Advanced Member
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Beauty of Holiness777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For thuse saith the Lord of hosts; Yet, once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; and I will shake all nations...and I will fill this house with glory...and in this place I will give peace, saith the Lord of hosts. (Haggai 2:6-9)

More to come...step in when you are ready.

--------------------
In God I'am Complete.
I am a "Spiritual Being" living in a physical body.
{Prayer - a force that reaches people and places when we can't}

Posts: 192 | From: God's Universe | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement