Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

Author Topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
bluefrog
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back at cha CARETAKER, and The Rest of Ya !
HAPPY NEW YEAR !

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you my beloved brother Drew for that New Years Blessing! I truly believe we will see our King soon.

I pray for Yahwehs will, blessings and peace on everyone here at the bbs. I love you all.

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 7 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Glorious and Blessed Happy New Year!!!!!

God bless each of you so much my precious Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus our Lord.

As we enter the new year may our hearts be ever more opened to our Heavenly Father and ever more receptive to His Holy Spirit. May we yield the reigns of our will ever more to His perfection and His perfect will for our hearts and lives. May we lift our eyes above the earthly dirt and worldly circumstance and place our focus upon the finish, the glorious prize which awaits, our Home for which we yearn and our Bride Groom Who returns.

We see through a veil, a glass which is darkened, for no written word nor spoken thought can begin to describe the indescribable, nor can imperfection truly comprehend total all encompassing Perfection and Glory. Praise God for all He has revealed to His precious children, and as our hearts weigh heavily with life's burdens, how glorious is His love,peace, comfort, and joy with which He gifts.

May we look up from the muck and the mire of our temporary sojourn and behold the shining destination which awaits, the Heavenly Realm to which we are entitled through Christ, the ever nearer Finish Line and the gracious Seat of Judgment and the Nail Scarred Hand from which our crowns will come.

Oh Saints!!!! What joy, what love, what eternal peace awaits each precious soul who has received the Lamb of God!!!!

Praise You my Redeemer
©2002 Drew Montgomery

Praise You my Redeemer,
For using cracked-pots like I,
As I complain about that splinter,
With a Beam stuck in my eye.

Praise You my Redeemer,
You freed me from those chains,
You broke all sins dark bondage,
As You took up my reins.

Praise You my Redeemer,
With Your bright Lamp unto my feet,
Guiding gently through all pathways,
And leading to Thy Mercy Seat.

Praise You my Redeemer,
As the veil of Darkness falls,
As the valley of the Shadow,
Erects inescapable walls.

Praise You my Redeemer,
With the banks of Jordan near,
While earthly treasures tarnish,
While human valuables disappear.

Praise You my Redeemer,
I see You holding forth a hand,
Scarred by my iniquities,
As I cross into Beulah Land.

Praise You my Redeemer,
Savior, Master, King,
Lord God who walked among us,
The Heavenly Choruses sing.

Praise You my Redeemer,
Through all eternity,
You broke my chains of bondage,
Forever set me free.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement